The Truth Comes Out

One week later

Blessing pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.i looked at my phone and it was my best friend from Chicago calling me. I immediately answered. When I accepted the call this is what he looked like when he answered.

 When I accepted the call this is what he looked like when he answered

"BEST FRIEEENNNDD"I screamed.but then remembered everyone is sleep so I quickly shut up.
" I miss you"I said with a smile.

"Obviously not that much since you decided you didn't wanna call to check in" he said with a attitude.

"I've been busy." I said with a eye roll.

"To busy for your best friend?" He said with the same attitude.

"I'm not gonna do this with you Kryrie." I said, my tone matching his.

"See this move is driving us apart already." He said, his attitude gone. Now replaced with sadness.

"You can alway come stay the weekends. I'm only a couple hours away." I said with hope in my voice. I really missed my bestfriend. I went from seeing him everyday to never talking to him.

"You think mom will let me come this weekend?" He asked with the same hope evident in his voice.

"I think you should wait till next month. There's only two weeks left for this month anyway and I don't think she'll let you come till we get everything settled." I said.

"Yea your right... so how you been? Make any new friends?" He asked.

"Yea I'm cool with the dolan twins." I said.
Note to self:text the twins.

"Yo you for real? I be watching them on YouTube." He said excitedly.

"Yea I didn't know who they were until they told me." I said honestly.

"So who else you meet?" He asked.

"Um I'm pretty close with the ball bro-"

"YOUR WHAT!!!!" He screamed.

"There's theses 3 brothers. Lonzo LiAngelo and l-"

"Lamelo ball. You know he acted 92 points in one game?"he said excitedly.

"No I didn't know." I laughed at his excitement.

"WHAT!!! How could you not know?? Everyone knows i mean it's-" i cut him off

"Okay I get it." I said rolling my eyes.
I really didn't wanna talk about melo right now. Me and him have been texting since the day after the party. He got mad at me because I'm "to friendly with the twins." So I'm not really talking to him right now.