First day of school

Blessing pov

Beep beep beep

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned and shut it off. I turned to go back to sleep then I remembered that today was the first day of school. I excitedly got up and went to do my hygiene things.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of school, but I do like to go.
When I got out the shower I put on this outfit.

And I had a black purse to match it.
I put my head phones, charger, money, some lipgloss and mascara and a couple pens in my bag then headed downstairs. When I got down there everyone was already ready to head to school and work. The ball brothers were there to. Me, melo and Brandon were going to the high school. Lucas and gelo was going to collage for the first time and lonzo had laker business to take care of. My mom and dad were going to the studio to make some music.

Everyone looked so nice so we all took a couple pictures.
Once that was done we all got in our cars and drove to school.

~time skip~
I was walking through the halls trying to find my first period English class. I couldn't find it so I looked at my schedule to make sure I was looking for the right room number. I wasn't paying attention and I walked into a wall.

"Ah shit." I said while rubbing my arm that I fell on.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Asked the wall.

Wait...the wall?

I looked up and seen a really strong built handsome young man.

"Um y-yea I'm uh...I'm good thank you." I stuttered as he helped me up. He was gorgeous.

"Your welcome." He said with a smile.

Lord help me.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"Um yea I'm trying to find room 318." I said shyly.

"Come on I'll show you." He said." So tell me about yourself ?" He asked as we started walking.