Recovery

Blessings pov

My head hurt like hell. I tried opening my eyes but everything was so bright.  I sat up but immediately later back down because I felt a sharp pain In my side. I groaned in pain. I heard someone rush to my side and ask if I was okay but I couldn't make out who's voice that was. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw all white walls and I heard a really annoying beeping sound.
I turned my head and seen about 10 people but I only recognized 4 of them.

"Miss Bradford can you hear me?" Said the nurse, breaking me out of my trance.
I tried to respond but when I opened my mouth nothing came out.

"Here drink this and maybe it will help." Said the nurse and she handed me a cup of water.
I drunk it and my throat felt better.

"Who are all of you." I said I'm a croaked voice.

"Um w-why doesn't she remember us?" A lady who I think was my mom said in a panicked voice.

"She May have hit her head wich can cause memory Loss but she may just not remember because she's been unconscious. Hopefully it won't last long." The nurse explained.

"Mommy?" I croaked out. I know I sounded like a baby but I'm scared because I don't know why I'm in the hospital.

"Yes baby?" She said rushing to my side.

"What happened." I asked.

"You don't remember?" asked the nurse.

''OBVIOUSLY NOT'' mom yelled, clearly upset .

''what do you remember ms. Bradford''the nurse asked.

'' i remeber i was out shopping with my mom'' i said.

''do you remeber brandon and lucas?'' my mom asked with hope in her vouce.

i slowly looked over to the two boys and said

''my brothers'' i said with a raspy voice and a small smile causing everyone else to smile.

''what about kiaa?''mom asked again.

kiaa?that name sounds so familier.

i looked over and it was the girl i had met on the first day of school.i wonder what shes doing here.

''yea we met the first day of school but what are you doing here? we only talked for a day. i didnt know you that much.'' i said confused.

everyone looked upset with what i just said.

''what?'' i questioned.

''we're bestfriends'' ki'aa said with a look on her face that i couldnt read.

''well do you atleast remeber the balls?'' she asked with hope.

''the who''? i asked.

''us'' i heard somone say.

i looked over and a tall lanky looking white boy with black boy hair was looking at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry who are you?"

''well ki'aa here can tell yyou what happened. since she was there.'' mom said.

after they explained what happened i got pissed. i was boiling. my heart started to speed up which caused the heart moniter to start beeping faster.

''im going to have to ask you guys to leave'' said the nurse in a panicked voice as she pressed the help button rappidly.

''whats going on?'' i heard my dad speak up for the first time.

the nurse ignored him as more doctors started coming in.

''WHATS WRONG WITH MY DAUGHTER!!'' he screamed. angry that he didnt get a answer.

i started shaking rappidly and i felt blood start to poor out of my nose. my eyes rolled to the back of my head and i felt something start to rise from my throat and spill out my mouth.

''shes having a siezure...EVERYONE OUT NOW!!'' the doctor yelled but i couldnt focuse on that  because i was busy...you know...having a seixure and all.

"No...no I'm not leavening her again. Said a female voice that I couldn't recognize because of the state I was in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time skip three days)

I was currently being pushed outside in a wheelchair. Today was the day I got to go home and trust and believe the only thing on my mind right now was getting better so I could find who did this and give her payback.

I saw my dads truck pull up and the nurse and my mom helped me get in.

"Feel well sweetie. If anything happens make sure you come here ASAP." The nurse said with a genuine smile.

"I will, thank you." I said with the same energy as her.
When we pulled off I felt sick and idk why.
"You okay baby?" Dad asked.

"Yea can we just go home I'm tired and I need to eat something other than hospital food."I said while looking at my hand.
It's been shacking and twitching since I had my seizure and I don't know how to make it stop. The doctors said it'll stop in it's own but I don't want to walk around like that. Someone reached over and grabbed my hand catching my attention. I looked over and it was that white boy from a couple days ago. I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to say the wrong thing so I just smiled a small smile at him causing his eyes to light up and I later my head on the window and went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guys sorry for the wait I've been really busy and honestly I forgot about the book but I'm back now. I tried to make this chapter a long one just because I made you guys wait but I didn't have any ideas. So be on the lookout for more updates.

Ps. You guys like the new cover?

~char