Back to Normal

~2 months later~

Blessing pov

I was walking through the mall with journey. Yes the student teacher. I needed a distraction from LaMelo Ball.
About a month ago i had my birthday party. I had ended up doing things with someone that i regret so much. After that happened, me and Melo had a moment but i felt like a hoe so i ignored him the rest of the day. I had went to his house to apologize and when i opened his door i seen Colandrea on top of him and they were making out. I didn't have the strength to beat her ass so i just slammed the door and ran home. And ever since then I've been ignoring him. I deleted his number and blocked him on every social media. Only 2 weeks ago did he find out why i wasn't talking to him. He has tried multiple times to apologies and explain what really happened but i didn't have time for his ignorance.

"Yo mama you okay?" Journey asked.

"Uh yea im fine, just thinking about what im going to be wearing in a  Couple months since I'll be getting fat." I said with a eye roll at the idea of gaining weight.

He just laughed like it was funny.

"Its not funny J" i said with a pout. He chuckled and held up a pair of vans, asking if i wanted them. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him.

"Want some food?" He asked as he kissed my cheek.

"Very much." I said as i crossed my arms and walked away to the food court.

When we finally made it to my house, he helped me bring my bags up to my room and kissed me goodbye saying he had papers to grade. I went downstairs to see my family and the balls all sitting in the kitchen talking and eating.

"Hello family." I said with a smile on my face.

"Why you so happy?" Asked Brandon.

"Because i had hooks and fish left over and I've been waiting for this all d-" i stopped as i looked in the fridge and seen no sign of my food. I was searching deep for it but i couldn't find it.

"Wheres my food?" I asked calmly even though i was pissed to the max.

Everyone looked at LaMelo and i knew it was him.

"YOU BITCH" i screamed as i went to attack him but Lucas and gelo held me back.

"Wow you don't talk to the guy in two months and this is the first thing you say" zo said in a playful way but i was in no mode to play. So I glared at him and he shut up. 
I've been thinking about coming home and relaxing while i eat my food all day but noooo stupid ass Lamelo had to ruin it.

Lucas sat me down and let me have the rest of his chinese food and i got happier. Of course i was still mad but hey...free food is the best food.

"So how was everyone's day?" I asked. By now they were used to my bipolar ness.

"Good. Me and Brandon went shopping for our niece or nephew." Luke said with an excited look on his face. He loves kids.

"Dude its only been two months." I said with a eyeroll. "Yall more excited then the pregnant lady."

"You know I like kids." He said with a shrug and a smile.

"Okay well I'm taking a nap I'm tired." I said while hugging everyone except LaMelo.

~the next day~

I woke up to kyrie face timing me. After everything happened, kyrie didn't want to stay in Chicago so he moved up to chino and since hes 18 he got his own condo. And we've been closer then ever.