The Truth Comes Out pt.2

Blessing pov

Brandon punched him in the jaw. James stumbled back with shock in his face holding his now sore jaw.

"YO WTF MAN!!THE HELL YOU DO THAT FOR!!" James yelled.

"Don't ever disrespect my sister nigga." Brandon said with a look that could kill.
Before anyone else could do or say anything, Lucas was on top of James punching him all over. I couldn't blame him.
Everyone stood there hyping him but I could see James slowly starting to loose conscious.

"Yo somebody help him." I said.
"........." everyone ignored me.

"LUCAS GET OFF OF HIM." I said while pulling him off.

"The hell you defending this nigga for." Lamelo said clearly upset, but I didn't care.

"Yea blessing the hell you doing?" Lucas asked angrily.

"HE'S BARLEY CONSCIOUS." I screamed and everyone looked at him.
Everyone just stared at him.
I scoffed and pulled him up with all my strength and helped him walk to the guest room. I laid him on the bed and put the covers over him then stared to walk out. When I was about to walk away I felt him grab my wrist. I turned around.

"I'm sorry blessing, I really did love you.I'm so sorry." He said then he slipped into unconscious.
I kissed his fordhead and smiled a small smile I turned to walk out only to see all of the boys standing in the doorway. I didn't want to be with any of them so I just pushed past them and went into my room. I grabbed my phone and went up into my art room. I started on a picture that I've been working on for a couple days and I just can't seem to get the face right.

 I started on a picture that I've been working on for a couple days and I just can't seem to get the face right

Someone knocked on the door but j didn't turn around knowing it was one of the boys.

"Blessing?" Said LiAngelo.

Wait LiAngelo? I didn't see him through this whole thing. When did he get here.
I turned around and seen him standing with a bag in his hand.
"I saw everything that happened but I promise you everything that the boys were doing, I was doing the opposite." He said with a pleading look.

"It's okay I believe you. What are you doing here."I asked. Not in a rude way but because me and him never really talked. He was always so quite.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said with a small shrug.

"I'm fine I'm just upset with the boys." I said with a sad look.

"Wanna talk about it? I got candy..." he said with a small hopeful smile.
I chuckled and agreed so we spent the rest of the night talking and laughing.

James pov(surprised?)

I woke up in a unfamiliar room with a pounding headache and a sore jaw. The uneventful events from earlier played through my mind and i felt horrible. I truly did love blessing. I know I shouldn't make excuses and own up to my mistakes but if I told her the truth it would probably hurt her more than me. But I think it would be better to tell her anyway, and maybe I would have a chance with her again.

I wondered around looking for her, carful not to bump into anyone until I heard laughing coming from what I think is a attic. I walked up the stairs that led to a art room?
I didn't know she could draw.

"Blessing can I talk to you?"
I asked nervously. Why was i so nervous?

"Um I guess. I'll be right back gelo." She said

"Okay." He said while eyeing me.
We went into her room and she sat in her bed.

"So wassup?" She asked

"I know you don't want to here this and you'll probably never forgive me and that's okay I just want you to know the truth." I said looking her in the eye so she could know I wasn't lying.
She kept silent so I continued.

"As you know I wasn't a virgin before I met you so if I didn't have sex for I while I would get sexually frustrated and that's why I was kinda rude to you the past couple weeks before out anniversary. I needed sex but you didn't wanna give it to me and I didn't wanna be rude to your on our day so I tried to get some so I could be good the rest of the day. And I know it may sound like a lame excuse but it's the truth. And like I said before you don't have to believe me but it's the truth." After I told her I walked out my room but before I shut the door I heard...

"I don't believe you..... but I forgive you." I heard her say.
I smiled and without another word I walked out the house making sure not to get caught and I went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know but I have writers block.
If anyone wanted to be in my story just message me.
I'm look for.....

- a bestfriend for blessing

-a girlfriend for Brandon

-a girlfriend for Lucas

-a girlfriend for lamelo(later on in the book)
-a girl that blessing got beef with

-a boy that likes blessing

-a male friend who is JUST FRIENDS with blessing but everyone thinks other wise.

And I'm gonna need more characters later on but if anyone has any ideas please help and I promise I'll give you your credits to.

~char