Remember Me? pt.1

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up and it was a FaceTime from someone named "BESTIE 💙💙"

"Who the hell is this?" I mumbled under my breath.
I declined the call and laid back down. But as soon as my head hit the pillow the phone started ringing again. I groaned. When I declined the call they just kept calling back and I tried to put my phone on "DND" but I couldn't press the button because they were calling back to back.
I finally decided to answer.

"What?" I asked with a attitude, not looking into the camera.

""Woa there ms attitude. Why were you ignoring my calls?" He questioned with the same attitude as me.

"I'm sorry who are you?" I asked, truly confused.

"Bruh for real stop playing. Anyway am I still coming over? I already have my stuff packed." He said while moving around, looking for something I guess.

"I'm serious... who are you and why would you come over." I questioned again.

"Girl stop playing so much nigga damn. Tell momma T that I'll be there later on tonight." He said.

"I'm not telling her anything because you not coming over here. I don't know you and I don't know how you got this number so just leave me alone and stop calling." I said then hung up.
I sighed and got up to get in the shower since I didn't take one when I got home.
After I did all my hygiene stuff I got dressed in some sweat shirts and a tank top since it was hot. When I walked into my room, Brandon was sitting there.

"Hey" I said while applying lotion to my body.

"So Kyrie called me a couple minutes ago." He said with a straight face.

"Who's that?" I asked with confusion written on my face.

"Your best friend from back home." He slowly as if he was talking to a toddler.
I just stared at him with a straight face.

"Obviously you don't remember right now but when he gets here then you will. You've been so excited to have him stay and now that he's coming you wanna act like you don't remember. I know your faking it because the doctor said you only lost about a month worth of memories and you've known him for years but whatever. He should be here by tonight." He said then got up and walked out.
I stared at the door then rolled my eyes. I guess I'll find out who this "kyrie" guy is later on.

I picked up my crutches and went out to the kitchen where everyone was. I know I'm supposed to be on bed rest but I have ADHD and I have to be moving at all times.

"Hey everyone." I said, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What are you doing little girl. Your supposed to be in bed." Lucas said.
I rolled my eyes and went into the fridge.

"I know, I've been told" I said, tired of this conversation all ready.

''so go and lal d-''

''so whats everyone doing today'' i said cutting him off. 

'' well your father and i are going to pick up kyrie later on tonight.'' my mom said eyeing me suspiciously. i didn't respond.

strike one.

''i was planning on making some music until he gets here.'' Brandon said eyeing me. i kept quite.

strike two.

''i was gonna tighten up on my basketball skills since kyrie is so good im trynna beat him in his own game. feel me?'' Luke said, giving me a look. i stared at him.