party

blessing pov

today was Saturday and i was getting dressed so i could go shopping with my mom to find a outfit for this party later on tonight.

''are you ready bless?'' my mom said peaking her head in my room.

''yes ma'am i just have to finish my hair then i'll be down.'' i said nicely.

''okay i'll be in the car.'' she said while closing the door.
Once I was done getting ready I was looking like a SHANACK with my SSSWWWWOOOOOPPPPPSSSS(edges). I went downstairs and said goodbye to everyone and we left.

~at the mall~

Me and mom are at the food court taking a break. We put my outfits in the car already but we wanted to stay and have a little bit of girl time.

"So what's going on with you and little ball?" Mom asked with a smirk on her face.

"Nothing." I said. "I'm focused on school right now." I said with a shrug. Which was half of the truth. I was focused on school but I was also focused on LaMelo.

"Mhm. I know your-"

"Well Well what do we have here." Someone said cutting my mom off. I could already tell by her annoying voice that it was Colandria.

"What you you want coco." I said with a eye roll.

"Didn't I tell you only my friends call me that?" She asked with a attitude.

"Didn't I tell you that I don't like you and yet you still continue to talk shit." I said while turning around with a fake smile on my face.

"You better watch it bitch you just got here which means you don't know me. I'll fuck you up in a heart beat." She said while crossing her arms and her friend was laughing at me behind her.
Now any other time someone called me out my name we would've been throwing hands but I don't like fighting in front of my mom.

"Whatever" I said while laughing. "Mom let's go."

"Mhm go run off to your bitch ass mommy hoe." She said while laughing and after that all I seen was black.

I turned around and decked her in her mouth. She stood there shocked and her friend tried to grab me but my mom was blocking her.
I took coco by her stiff ass weave and drug her up and down the food court beating her ass. I was punching, slapping , kicking. I even spit on her cause her hoe ass deserves it. By the time we were done fight... actually
***by the time I was done beating her ass***, her synthetic weave was all over the floor. As security basically dragged me out the mall I heard the bitch yell,

"This ain't over. You better watch your back bitch." She yelled as her friend helped her up.

Once security got us to our car my mom started cracking up.

"What?" I asked.

"You beat that bitch ass boo" my mom said while laughing.

"Yea I know." I chuckled.

"But you know that your bout to get in trouble when you get home right?" She asked.

''yea i know'' i said with a sigh.

My dad hates when I fight or even argue with someone. he thinks im a fragile piece of glass that can break at any moment, he thinks i cant defend myself the way he wants me to.