Just a Kiss

A/N: Just a short fluff chapter!

     After the party, I went up to the roof to clear my head and to look at the stars. A few stray tears rolled down my cheeks. A soft sigh escaped me as I leaned back against a boulder and smiled at how much everyone cared enough about me to throw together a last minute birthday party. To think that ten years ago today, I had become a major part of the Cybertronian war. Now here I was, Cybertronian and a Mini-Prime; save when I was touching the Sun Saber. Speaking of the Sun Saber reminded me of the Cyber Caliber of Nexus Prime, the Quill of Alpha Trion; which I've had since I died during the Extinction event, the Chimera Stone of Micronus Prime, and lastly the Matrix of Leadership of Prima. The Quill was my greatest secret, but its power could only be used by Alpha Trion or a descendant of his. Pedsteps snapped me out of my daze.

"What's with the Sun and Star Sabers?" I raised an optic ridge with a small smirk.

"I wanted to spend time with you." Optimus placed the Sun Saber down.

"With you always able to go into my room, I'm gonna have to start locking the door." I teased grabbing the weapon and growing.

"I have a key to all rooms." Optimus offered me his servo and I gladly took it after securing my relic to my backstruts.

"Damn." I smiled. Optimus quietly chuckled while giving me a small smile. "So, to what do I owe this rare occurrence?"

Optimus became serious again.

"Dawn..." I placed a digit over his lip plates.

"Please, in this form... I'm Avalon Prime." I cut him off.

"Avalon, the work we have done with hunting the relics... I have sensed a change in you. Especially when you accepted who you are and drew the Sun Saber from the stone." Optimus caressed my cheekplate with his free servo while the moonlight shone behind his helm. "My spark draws me to you... for reasons it is hard to explain...especially since I was once..."

"Optimus, you're having spark calls." I breathed. Prime went to pull away, but I grabbed his shoulder and made him look at me. "It's perfectly normal. I understand that having a spark call during war time is dangerous, but to hell with rules."

"Avalon..." Optimus tried to argue. An invisible force in my spark forced me forwards till our lip plates touched. He tensed briefly before wrapping his arms around my slender frame and holding me close.

"Better?" I asked when we parted.

"A little." Optimus admitted sheepishly. He was at war with himself because of trying to put his Primly duties before personal happiness.

"When its just the two of us here at base, you will put aside being a Prime. Now if the others are around, then duty calls." I placed a servo on his chassis and locked optics with him.

"I suppose that is a fair arrangement." Optimus leaned closer to my face and our lip plates locked.