Predacon's Rise

I watched the silent video of Optimus making Bumblebee a warrior while trying to get a screaming Orion to sleep. If he was asleep, I would be down there, bestowing upon him the Title of Knight. But that was going to have to wait. June came up with a bottle of energon, thanks to Ratchet showing her how. She offered to watch him and Arreis while I quickly Knighted Bee. I thanked her and ran to the Groundbridge. Earlier I had found a cloak made of silky cybermatter in my subspace, so I clipped it on from my shoulderplates and drew the Primax Blade and the Cosmic Shield. As I walked out the other side of the groundbridge, all of Team Prime knelt. Even Optimus. Why were they doing that.

"Why are you kneeling?" I looked at all of them.

"At a Knighting, all must kneel." Grimlock came up to me in his bipedal form. He kneeled next to me as I approached Bumblebee.

"Bumblebee. Creation of Praxians, Prowl and Jazz. Ever since I arrived in this Dimension, you have shown nothing but bravery, vigilance, and courage during the most trying of times. As have you shown that even in the darkest of moments, there can be joy and laughter." I raised the Primax Blade and gently tapped one of his shoulders. As I tapped the other I smiled at him. "Rise, Bumblebee. Knight of Praxus."

"Way to go, Bee!" Raf cheered.

"I'm not finished." I raised an optic ridge and everyone quieted down.

"There is another among you; though clumsy he may be, he has the biggest spark known to Cybertron. Bulkhead, step forward." the large green mech did as told and knelt next to Bee. "Do not think that you're efforts were the least. Everyone has played an important part. You especially. Bulkhead, creation of Hound and Gamma."

"I was just following orders." he muttered.

"Every time you were given an order, you went above and beyond to fulfil it. Miko being here and a member of the Wreckers is proof of that." I lightly tapped each of his shoulders. "Rise, Bulkhead. Knight of Crystal City."

"Can we cheer now?" Smokescreen asked me. I put my relics away and nodded. Everyone erupted into applause and clapped the two new Knights on the back. The twins pulled out a set of huge confetti poppers and set them off.

"Enjoy your celebration. I'm going to go back to being a mother." I turned on my heel and called for a groundbridge.

"Does anyone notice that Ava looks more worn down and exhausted?" Jack asked, thinking I couldn't here.

"We've all noticed Jack. Her spark is weak after all the times she's offlined." Ratchet replied. I ran a servo over my face and it was then I noticed Jack was right.

"How'd it go?" Fowler asked when I came through the bridge. Arreis was napping in his arms.

"Bee and Bulkhead are now Knights of Cybertron." I stated taking my sleeping daughter from him.

"Great. June put Orion down for a nap in yours and Prime's room." the former agent nodded going to a computer to learn Cybertronian.

"You did great." June smiled when I passed her in the hallway.

"Thanks." I yawned. Ever since Orion was ripped out and I offlined that time, my soul has slowly been fading away into the Allspark. When I entered the shared berthroom of Optimus and I's family, I placed Arreis in her toddler berth, then laid down on the large 'California King' sized berth.

Time Skip...

"Ava... Ava... AVA!" Slamming on the door to the room woke all three of us up. Orion began to scream till I popped a bottle in his mouth and had Arreis hold it for him. Tiredly, I flung open the door to see a freaking out Jack. "We have a problem."