Meet Ear/Trouble Starts

"How do you feel?" A boy asked him the next day. Peter sat up and groaned; yesterday he had thought he was getting better-today he had a throbbing migraine. "Fine." He lied. "Who are you?" "I'm Earl, but you can call me ear. Super-hearing power." "Where's Amara?" Ear smiled. "She's really taken a liking to you." Peter was silent, so Ear added, "She's in her classes right now." "And you?" Peter asked. "This school is different from Proffessor Xavier's. We don't have classes every day." Peter nodded, thinking, and then asked, "When does Amara get out?" Ear laughed. "Soon. I think she's taking you somewhere afterwards. Which reminds me..." Ear threw Peter some jeans and a familiar Pink Floyd tee shirt. "You were at my house?" "Professor X dropped them off. Personally, I think he knew all along that you'd be coming here." "Oh?" Ear nodded and then stepped backwards. "I'll leave you some time to get dressed." Peter nodded his thanks and pulled on the fresh clothes, relieved at their familiarity. Standing, and finding that he could stand, he tested his powers and ran around the room only a couple hundred times before he stopped, hands on his thighs, coughing. "Don't strain yourself." A familiar voice said, and Peter felt a hand on his heaving chest. "Amara." He said. "Hey." She waited until he could stand, and then sat beside him on the couch again. "Let's go somewhere." Peter was hesitant. "Where?"

"Snooping around S. H. I. E. L. D. Headquarters."