See You Soon

~Hey all my faboo readers! I've been writing a lot lately, but I've started to notice that everyone will read my story but no one seems to want to comment! Please start commenting? For my self-esteem, please.~

Mara awoke late the next morning, somehow she and Peter had moved against each other last night, so his arms looped around her and her back pressed to his chest, spooning. She grasped his hands in her own, and he compared them; her long-nailed fingers on her small hands and his bitten-off nails on slender hands bigger than hers. He closed his eyes, but they flew open again as he felt someone's finger skim his ragged nails and bitten skin around them. "Nervous?" Mara asked, kissing his fingertips. "All the time." Peter breathed. "Don't be." "I didn't used to bite them. I just started to, when I was...when I felt like..." "Stay here with Victor and I." Mara tempted. Peter opened his mouth to consent, but his eyes suddenly widened and he sat up in bed. "Oh my God! I completely forgot!" "Whoaaa!" Mara screamed and flipped of the bed, bringing Victor running. He helped Mara gently off the floor as Peter tugged on his shoes, sending stabs of pain up his beaten body. "What is it?" Victor grunted. "Professor Alistaire was running after you, Mara, yesterday, and he collapsed! The school has no professor!" Mara gasped. "What?!" "We need to get back there! Quick! You guys can come with me! You can help!" He stood, looking at them, waiting for them to take action, but they took none. "What are you waiting for?!" Victor shook his grizzly head. "Not. Coming." Mara went and stood beside her feline-ish friend. "What do you mean, not coming?" Peter asked, still confused. Victor looked pained. "Don't...Don't belong." Mara put a hand on Victor's shoulder, for just a moment because she had to stand on her tiptoes to do so. "What about you Mara?" Peter asked. "I'll come if there's real trouble. I'm not leaving Victor alone." Peter turned away from them for a second. How stupid could I be? He thought to himself. That mutant has been a better friends to her than I ever was. he realized his eyes were filmy with tears, and then he felt a warm hand on his shoulder. "Hey," Mara said, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. "You can still come back here...if you want..." Peter have a thin smile. "Then it's decided." He never favored the X-Men particularly, and he'd choose his friends over them anyday, anyways. "See you soon." He kissed Mara on the cheek once, and then jetted away.

~Okay guys, how do you like it so far? I've got a BIIIG plot twist in mind, keep adding this to your library! Please ❤. Love all you readers! Ok bye~