A Strange Encounter

As soon as we were like a house yard away, Kenji blurted out he senses a presence at the exit. Everyone else could feel that weird energy as well. It seems the power sense thing is not a secret no more.
"It's not far from us," I said.
Everyone got scared and ready their weapons. I started getting goosebumps.
The creature was a demon like creature with wings. The demon had a strange appearance; goat horn like on its head, reddish skin, had human body like look, legs of a ox or something, and scary glowing eyes. The demon was going to strike with claws coming out of its fingers. The boys went into a defensive position guarding the girls.
I had to do something, so I did something that I did not even think straight through.
I ran towards the demon myself. The two-swords in my hand, dual-wielding. I started feeling such tremendous energy surrounding my entire body and BAM! I started smiling and felt I was stronger than ever. The demon was striked down to the ground. It disappeared within the thin air. Everyone was still within shocked with a curious face. I was on the ground with my knees, breathing hard. I may have superpowers, but low stamina for a human is still in me. Tomohiro's hand was on my shoulder asking what was that just now. I didn't even know myself so I just replied that it had something to do with the powers and weapons we have.
"So the weapons are what activates our powers?" Sumiko said with confusion.
"It's more like it enhances our powers when we use our weapons," Kenji said.
I showed everyone that we could use powers individually among ourselves.
Kenji was wielding fire, Naomi wields Magic/ telekinetic powers, Tsuyoshi wields darkness, Sumiko wields Earth, I wield Lightning, Misaki wields Magic/Ice, Hisoka wields an unknown power, but may consume with light, Chinatsu wields Wind, Tomohiro wields something I wouldn't imagine myself, nature (Basically can wield wood and use an ability with his own body, sorta like an axe skill thing).
I remembered reading something called, "Double Unison, Tri-Fuse and The Articulation of Bond." It sorta gave me a good idea of what that meant.
"How do we activate our powers?" Misaki asked with curiosity.
"You already had them from the start," I simply replied.
Everyone was still confused about the power idea so I explained something I came up with.
I asked Sumiko about what place she was in while she was unconscious.
Sumiko mentioned a very dark place as the response.
I told everyone that while Tsuyoshi was checking her pulse, he was simply waking her up from a so called dream that could have kept you sleeping forever.
Tsuyoshi was still confused of what I said. I asked Tsuyoshi if he was feeling anything weird when he finished checking Sumiko's pulse. Tsuyoshi did mention that he felt like he was gaining strength very unusual. I pointed that out and it kinda made sense to everyone. I explained that what Tsuyoshi was doing was releasing her from a dream without knowingly that could have been a magic thing.