So "He" Comes

Sumiko seals the gigantic hole up and we were able to rest. We managed to survive an excessive battle. Tsuyoshi and Hisoka were laying there like it was a thing to do when we were done with a intense fight. Naomi was using her telekinetic powers and managed to take out some kind of strange leftover dark magic. That got me suspicious on the spot. I peeked at Tsuyoshi, but I couldn’t really believe that it was actually Tsuyoshi. Tomohiro comes up to Tsuyoshi and just as Tomohiro was going to question Tsuyoshi, Kenji was conscious and spoken, moaning in pain, “It wasn’t Tsuyoshi, I saw ‘HIM”.
Tomohiro stopped and started shaking. I grabbed Tomohiro’s shoulder and gave Tomohiro the “no” nod.
    We all hear the sound of someone laughing evilly. In all of our heads, we heard,” I see you survived so far, well that’s that.”
I got up keeping caution, guarding and watching my surroundings.
“Hahhaahaa, no need to be so cautious, Kazuki.” said him.
I stood there in silence thinking he is definitely in a league of his own for sure. I felt so infuriated however because I had the feeling he was probably like using twenty percent of his power.
I stared at the ground and punched the ground, on my knees, making a crack on the ground.
I almost lost it, but then I remembered that there was something I wanted to protect and they were standing before me. I got up and told everyone to rest up. Misaki and Hisoka wanted to take over my night watch shift since I’ve been doing it. I didn’t say anything so I just left them with what they wanted.
    Moments later, time passed by not far, it’s still night and I couldn’t get rest.
I got up and saw Misaki and Hisoka staring at me. They were sitting together and I was really surprised. I smiled at them and passed along. Naomi was up, just staring at Kenji. I didn’t do anything other than smiled, tapped her shoulder,and just started walking away. I went towards a nearby river and washed my face and my blades.
I always wondered something about the blades. It was like as if they were alive and they lend me strength to accomplish my goal.. I climbed the trees, like a jaguar and just sat there looking at the beautiful sky. I started thinking of who I really was. Now that I mentioned it, I never found out who I really was. It was like something took away my most important memories. I only remembered my name and where I was from.
As I was alone, someone comes along and sits on the thick branch with me.
“Hey, Kazuki,” Naomi said.
“Oh….hi, Naomi,” I replied.
Naomi mentioned that we were nearby the waterfall. I just noticed and surprised because of the river.
Naomi wanted to do something fun at the river and have some time off the road. I was sorta thinking the same too. It kinda felt like Naomi read my mind. I told Naomi to make sure to keep the secret to ourselves only. Naomi mentioned that she really isn’t good at keeping secrets, but she’ll try.
Again, I didn’t say anything other than a smile and a thumbs up.
I told Naomi to get some rest for the next day, but she didn’t and couldn’t.
Naomi said that she was too concerned about something. I didn’t quite understand, but I just stayed silent and leave her be.
    I was staring at the stars once again and many moment later I heard a very loud and sleepy figure beside me.
Naomi had fallen asleep and was sleeping on the branch, like a monkey. I pulled Naomi to a comfortable sleeping spot and went down from the tree. I returned towards the camp and saw Misaki and Hisoka sleeping beside each other in a sitting position still. I slowly leaned them back, holding their backs. I laid them on the ground and put the blankets on them. I went to get Naomi’s blanket and went straight back towards the tree I was sitting at. I climbed back up and saw the sleeping figure sitting up by the central tree stomp. I put the blanket on Naomi and went even higher in the tree. I was at the top of the tree and the leaves were like a bed sheet and was holding like a blanket. I sat there and stared at the stars. I closed my eyes and there's that moment.
I opened my eyes and it was early sun rise. Naomi was still asleep below me. I came down and went back to the camp. I really am wondering what I was thinking. I then found out I was able sleep. I let that pass by and started packing up. After I finished packing up, I began in search of a food source. All of a sudden, Something comes out of the sky and it was a package. I examined it and it turned out to be food. We had cooked pork and some rice, on the side with some salad.
    I woke everyone up and told them to eat. Tsuyoshi wanted to know what we’re doing today.
I explained to everyone that I wanted to do some power enhances and then afterwards show them something that Naomi and I know. Afterwards, everyone finished and we were ready to start our today’s do list. Tsuyoshi had asked a question so many times about what we were doing after we were done with training. I just had to tell him that it will be a surprise. Tsuyoshi gave a grunt, but nodded with a satisfied look.