Finale Part 1

I began gathering those thoughts and simply put them in order of the timeline, thinking that maybe this was a switch up puzzle kind of game. I took off the lava bucket painting and switched places with the one at the end; Flying Pigs. Tomohiro  in order.

    Afterwards, the paintings were in order and we all each went to our own levers.

“I call the Flying Pigs one!” Chinatsu claimed.

“Everybody else, please do pick any one of the levers and let us get this over with,” Hisoka said.

I shared the same opinion with Hisoka and we all went to a lever of our own. I had the first one, which was the book with the first page. Misaki started the countdown.

“3, 2, 1, pull!” Misaki said.

We all pulled down our levers and we were right about the puzzle part all along. The gate opened hundred percent. Everyone all smiled and were worked up that they solved that ridiculous puzzle, however I felt a little distant and upset.

“This may be our last time riding together,” I murmured to myself.

I put a fake smile on to show the group nothing was wrong. Naomi tapped my shoulder and looked at me. I had to frown a little knowing that she probably already knows how I feel, but I smiled and told her it’s for the best. She smiled and we all traveled together, entering the gate.

    We traveled on a bridge that was literally above a pit of lava, We were half way near the otherside. I find it hard to see what we’re supposed to to do as we see a armed metal gate ahead of us. The gate was armed with spikes and was intimidating indeed. We stood there at the door and I looked at everyone else. I sensed one life form in the next room and I gave everyone the eye that made them simply already know to be ready. Chinatsu was trembling crazy though and Tomohiro seemed to show the same anxiety.

“Is the gate broken or something, there’s nothing to do here?” Tsuyoshi said.

I wondered as well, we’ve probably been standing here for at least a few minutes burning up in here.

    CRANK! The gate opened unexpectedly without any assistance of a lever or something. We heard his voice.

“Come on in, I haven’t had guests sense who knows, a hundred years or something,” said him.

I was so furiated that I felt like I could sock this guy in the face. We continued forward and we saw “him” sitting there on his silly gold fancy throne. He was devastatingly, impulsive scary as ever. He was in some dark ruined armor or something and he was holding a weapon similar to Kenji’s scythe. The scythe had two blades, one on each end and it was intimidating. There was also some kind of staff he holds with a mysterious eye in a capsule or something. Everyone else took their weapons out. I left my blades in there shafts still and waited. Instead I waited to see what his response would be.

    He stood up, glared, and released a massive amount of energy, pressure, like as if it was the wind ,and showed his intense presence. I tried not budging from this scary force and stood my ground. Everyone else were kinda being pushed back, like a ocean tsunami slowly pushing people back. I daringly glared back and exerted my powerful presence as well to counter and cancel out his presence. Tsuyoshi was dead on scared and bewildered of me, more than him. I heard a murmur, “I’ve never seen Kazuki all tensed up before with a imposing, death glare.”

“I’m impressed, rarely a few dare ever last long withstand me,” He said with a rarely small shocked look.

He stopped emitting his dark presence. I frustratedly tried to relax and slowly showing a weaker and calmer presence. I got annoyed because all he did was smile, looking at us like as if he isn’t surprised or anything. However I am feeling a little excited, but at the sametime scared. Might sound kind of weird, but I feel as though I want to fight and that this came to me for a reason.

    He stood up confidently spinning his scythe around like a helicopter and got into a very intimidating stance. I grinned and got into a fighting pose as well, pulling out my blades. Everyone came by my side and looked at me. We all smiled at each other and got into our fighting stance. I told everyone this may be our last stand, but we ride together, we die together. He made the first move. He leaped forward towards the middle of the bridge in front of us and the floor kinda widened a little. His fist were on the ground and he aroused from his kneeling position.

“Excuse me, just had to rearrange some things. Let's have some fun shall we?” Herobrine said.

The battle begins…

Herobrine started first. He stuck his staff into the ground standing on the ground and the staff just started like shooting a bunch of fireballs at us. He then started running towards us as the fireballs followed behind him. Sumiko backed us up defense pulling up a wall from the ground.

“Nice one Sumiko,” I praised and cued everyone else to follow.

Something unexpected happened though. Whatever that staff Herobrine had was unbelievably beyond my imagination of ever attaining such power. The Tyrant Creeper, Demolisher Tank Zombie and the Goliath Enderman were summoned. When I say Demolisher Tank I mean the Mutant Zombie. I started sweating like crazy. I looked at everyone else and they seemed rather up fit and up to the challenge. They all smiled and nodded to me. I had a uncertain face, but I lost my focus. Herobrine approached and attacked me. I was barely able to block and was flung back. I stood my ground and stayed on my feet and stopped sliding back from the impact. I stared at Herobrine and quicked peeked at everyone else. Kenji and Sumiko looked at me and nodded.

We got this Kazuki, it’s time we had a little payback,” Kenji said as he grinned.

Sumiko smiled and I kinda was less worried. I looked at Naomi and she was holding her ground against the Tyrant Creeper with Tsuyoshi. Hisoka, Misaki, Tomohiro, and Chinatsu held up against the Demolisher Zombie; short for the Mutant Zombie. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. I opened my eyes with a long horse stance. Herobrine looked at me curiously for a moment. I focused my mind into the training I did. I barely mastered a little bit of my skills and I wasn’t sure if it was going to be enough to beat him, but I have to give it my all. I roared with warrior spirit and released tremendous energy. It was a big shockwave of wind or something. Lightning surrounded me and I stared at him. I got into my forward stance and held both my blades in front of me. I ran up behind him in blinding speed. I was pretty sure he couldn’t see me because his reaction took a little time to take notice that I was behind him. I striked behind him, but he disappeared and reappeared behind me. It confused me at first because I needed to know and figure out how he did that. My only thought was that he could teleport and that would be a bothersome. I had many possibilities that comes to mind that could be pulled by him and I needed to be extra careful. I leaped forward and back up I went staring and focusing on the enemy. I tried a little focus and listen to the commotion of everyone else in there battle too just incase they were in trouble, but it was also hard since I was fighting my guy as well. What I hadn’t realize was that the staff was starting to act weird. The staff was glowing some kind of red aura and it didn’t look normal at all. Weird coincidence was that Naomi communicated with me and mentioned about the staff. I had a conversation in my mind and I told her that taking the staff out would be wise. We didn’t know when and how to pull this off because with the alpha monsters and Herobrine, it would be likewise near impossible. Naomi told me about a plan that I thought would work and we had to try for the best of luck.

As always, please do check out my fellow writers:

JuminSteele

&

Caramela_mela