What a Day?

Chinatsu and Tomohiro totally wanted to leave due to the fact that we all saw a creature that was attempting to attack us. Everyone definitely agreed, off we went straight off towards our destinations. I read off the map and told everyone that we got down two of our destinations.
On the map we had, The Campsite, Abandoned Village, Wiki Tiki Forest, Giant Floating Islands, Death Fart Swamp and the Volcano Island. We were at Wiki Tiki Forest already as a matter of fact.
"Why do they call this place, Wiki Tiki Forest?" Tsuyoshi asked curiously.
All of a sudden, WHACK! Tsuyoshi gets smacked by a Wiki Tiki Tree. We all started laughing, bursting into tears. Kenji was really cracking up, he couldn't stop, until WHACK! Kenji gets smacked on the head by the tree.
"Hey, man...really?" Kenji muttered with agony.
Anyways, we continued the path and ended up halfway out of the forest. We were talking and then, "SHHHHH," I told everyone.
Everyone stood still with silence. I couldn't possibly tell, but I know that for a fact we were followed by something or someone.
A man on a giant spider was in front of us on the road very distant. Something was not even right at all. It looked like the man had no skin at all, just bones. The creature had glowing white eyes, like it was possessed. We took out our weapons, stood guard. This moment became the most scary part of all. The creature charged at us. Kenji and Hisoka strike at once towards the creature. The creature jumped off the spider and attacked us with a weird looking medieval sword. I was too focused on the battle that I got jumped by the spider.
I saw the spider's scary talons and it was very scary. The spider was about to literally bite me by the neck. I was getting sick of this and I couldn't do anything. I heard some kind of shot from somewhere. There was a icicle speared arrow on the back of the spider. Misaki took the shot from a distance. The skeleton still was trouble because the skeleton was fast and was attacking with incredible accuracy. Kenji and Hisoka were being held back and I saw a giant hole behind them. Naomi and Misaki were calling out to the boys.
As soon as they were at the cliff, they took the fall. I was in terror, my face with guilt that I couldn't protect the people that were very important to me. Naomi was in terror and anguish. Naomi was using such enormous magic. She telekinetically broke the skeleton into parts and all we saw were bones on the ground now. I was so shocked, I just ran towards the hole. Everyone yelled out my name. I was gone with lightning speed. I was falling and I see the guys falling. I grabbed Hisoka and Kenji and ran straight up the wall to the surface. I was so fast it felt like I was able to even stop time itself. I was back alive with the boys. Misaki and Naomi were in deep shock.
I was resting on the ground and I had to admit. I never want to see anyone fall off ever again.
Everyone was still alive and breathing. Chinatsu and Tomohiro were so shocked that they had to sit out and wait for like hours. Naomi was very exhausted due to the use of her telekinetic powers. I told everyone to just take a break for now and we all totally agreed. I felt my muscles slowly tearing itself apart. I saw that the sun was fading from our vision so we had to move along. I had to do something so I hopped on my feet, ready to go.
The sun has settled. It's nightfall and we all barely made it out of Wiki Tiki Forest.
That leaves us with just three destinations left. It kinda did made me feel sad sense being with these friends were limited time. I couldn't stop thinking about it that I started tearing up in the inside and outside.