It Goes On

Hi guys! First off, I wanted to apologize for the the late post. Something was going on, but I'll keep going still. May you readers read on.
~Kazuki_Kiyoto~

First, we went to the field and started our order of who we’re going to train with.
I chose Tsuyoshi and Tomohiro first. I explained to them of what we were doing. I told them about the Tri-Fusing and all that and totally were in it with what I wanted to do. I told Tomohiro to trigger a slash-attack technique with his unique powers.
Tomohiro did as he was told and slashed off ½ of a tree. I was pretty impressed with the work and progress. Tsuyoshi demonstrated his dark arrow capability and it was marvelous. I did the same with everyone else. Hisoka activated his bright light sword slash wave. Misaki shot and icicle arrow in the air. Kenji made a fire slash wave and burned within the air. Sumiko ejected an earth object and it was glowing sorta brown and white. Chinatsu then released an air looking shuriken which caught my eye pretty well. Naomi created a spear looking object with her mind and off the spear went. Everyone wanted to see my powers.
    I didn’t argue so I got in my ready stance. I had one sword out for now. I then breathed in and breathed out and then BOOM! I was standing with lots of lightning lingering around me. I then focused my attack within my sword. I then made a lightning looking wave and smacked straight fast into a tree and made a mark.
Tsuyoshi then asked,”What is the point of this again?”
I reminded Tsuyoshi that we were going to combine powers to create a strong attack.
Sumiko then had a flashback and mentioned like Hisoka’s and Misaki’s attack the night we fought those creatures. I exactly nodded and told Sumiko was on the right track. Hisoka then realized that and wanted to tell me how Misaki and him did it.
Hisoka and Misaki released their attack at an angle where it collided together and it created a powerful attack. Misaki mentioned that it was like Hisoka told her to activate a technique. Everyone totally got the idea of what to do. I mentioned that we can do an all attack unison and they were excited when I told them, but I seemed pretty neutral about it.
    We weren’t able to do it unfortunately, because we were all kinda exhausted, so I moved along to the trip to the waterfall. We started walking towards the waterfall and there we saw it.
Everyone loved the beautiful view and we even saw a rainbow. First thing that they guys did was take off their shirts and and took their pants off. I was going to freak out , but then I realized we all have shorts/swimsuits. I was so confused of where the clothes came from. Kenji was like going crazy swimming and he called out to me asking what I was waiting for. I totally forgotten and just went straight for it. Shorts were on and off I jumped off into the beautiful lake at the bottom of the waterfall. Misaki was making bubbles from underwater and we were able to breathe. We were waving and all that and we had the bubbles on our head to breathe underwater.
    We returned to the surface and we saw Misaki making figures out of water. I was guessing Misaki was with the water category element sense it’s obvious that she wields ice. I felt some warm water around me and I saw yellow stuff in the water around Tsuyoshi. Tsuyoshi smiled and started laughing. We all got grossed out because I assumed he used it. Naomi was sitting there, under a tree. Kenji came out of the water and just asked for her hand. Naomi was dead red and yet she refused.
“Too bad then,” said Kenji.
Kenji grabbed Naomi’s hand, pulled her up on her feet and jumped in the water with her. We all started to laugh. Naomi was smiling and I was guessing she didn’t even think about this happening I assumed. Sometimes I think Naomi can read the future a little. Kenji was splashing water on Tsuyoshi. Tsuyoshi and I ganged up on Kenji, but we splashed both Kenji and Naomi. They fought back and we were really enjoying our time.
Tomohiro and Tsuyoshi totally had a great idea and we decided to check out if there was anything behind the waterfall. It turned out to be true that there was a cavern behind the waterfall.
We decided to go in and see what was here. We saw shiny blue and turquoise diamonds on the walls. It was such a great scenery to see all the pretty colors of the diamonds and I was thinking everyone was thinking the same way. We didn’t see anything else any further, so we started leaving such a pretty place.
We’re outside and the sun has began to settle down and the moon started getting it's time to rise and shine.  Everyone returned to the campsite of where we camped and we were all wet.
Chinatsu blew wind all over us and we were dry as ever. Felt so good to swim and I had to admit that it was the best moment I had with my peeps. What’s funny was that the first one to knock out to sleep was Tomohiro and Chinatsu. I turned around and started settling down and by the time I turned around.  Hisoka and Misaki were fast asleep near the stomp of a tree. The flowers on the trees were so pretty. The flowers were glowing pretty pink and they looked like they represented spring or something. Kenji and Naomi wanted to hang out with me at the trees where I usually do some lone time. I didn’t mind them coming along, so they came along.