Staying in the Dark

I was starting to see the gate, but something unexpectedly came out. A skeleton with a bow and arrow came out, it was a normal human sized one, but it was in the middle of the road. I quietly zoomed fast to hide everyone under these big plants that are literally higher than our knees and we hid under the plants. I thought for sure we were safe, but I saw a footprint of one of ours and the skeleton came just in time to check it out. The skeleton had human instincts and knew how to check the perimeter, but the question was how good is the skeleton on analyzing the area.  I freaked out though because it did sense the dust I left in the air. The skeleton stood up and looked around my direction. Luckily I whispered to Sumiko to make a small ground shake somewhere not near us and the skeleton was off hooked from us. We all remained in the shadows for quite a long time and the skeleton was still on our trail. It came back quickly and I don’t have strength to be in a fight. The group remained following my lead and crawled under the plants, hiding still, following the road path. I had to do something, or else the skeleton was going to catch on to us because it was near Misaki and Hisoka’s area. Tomohiro was on the other side of the road.

    I couldn’t make contact with him, but I had an even better an idea. Even luckier, Naomi and Kenji were with me. I had Naomi use telekinesis to communicate to everyone, I specifically only spoken to Tomohiro, Tsuyoshi, Chinatsu, and Sumiko only. I explained the plan how it should make the skeleton off our trail and follow somewhere else. I told Tomohiro to make a wood crack somewhere way behind us as far as he can, Sumiko to make a miniature ground shake again with Tomohiro this time, Tsuyoshi to create a shadow of a figure so that it looks like a object, and Chinatsu to create some wind towards the direction to support the shadow to drift away and disappear the moment the skeleton notices.

That should be able to buy Hisoka, Misaki, Sumiko and Tsuyoshi to move away and come towards the other side of the road where me and the others are at. I cued Tomohiro and them to come to my side first to group up then Hisoka’s and the rest. Perfect timing however because the skeleton just came back except it didn’t seem to know where the trace was. We all started crawling our way towards the exit. The exit was still pretty distant far. It would probably take us roughly around ten more minutes or something to reach the door. It may take at least a few minutes more sense we are going slow and cautiously. I was not focused however because when I looked back the skeleton was already beside one of us on the road. We stayed still and made no sudden movements. The skeleton looked like it was going to look down at us. My heart started racing. Chinatsu was trying to breathe. Something unexpectedly happened however. We heard a strange noise call like a horn and the skeleton quickly just ran towards the direction. I was thinking maybe this could be our chance because something else is going on so I looked at the others and told them that now’s the chance.

We all ran towards the gate and we managed to leave, but worse comes served we made it towards Volcanic Island. We all looked at each other and got a lot more serious. I scanned the area for last minute incoming intruders that dare block our path, but no sign of movement or living life forms. As we continued forward, I began starting to see a weird pattern. There was a gate all black and it was like glistening, dark shiny. I saw literally six levers to pull on and I had a feeling we had to solve a certain puzzle. There was some kind of image for each lever. We saw a picture of a book that looked like it was on the very first page, second was map of a familiar village, third was a figure of a Wiki Tiki statue, fourth was a pig with wings, fifth one was a giant ball of gas floating on top of a tree, and the last one seemed simple; a lava in a bucket.

The levers were in out of place and I had to think of something. Tsuyoshi pulled one of the levers and the giant gate lifted up only a little.

“Was it a pattern?” I wondered in my head.

I began thinking and simply look at the small details. I didn’t know what any of these pictures meant at all. Sumiko pointed out these pictures that we all have seen these before during our travels.

“I remember looking seeing this giant flying pigs during the floating island thing, not a good memory though,” Hisoka said.

“I remember this Wiki Tiki thingy, ain’t it at that Wiki Forest where I got flippin smacked by a Wiki Tiki Statue or tree or whatever the heck it is?” Kenji said.

“If I recall this one that looks like a book on a page looks like the guide book Kazuki holds?” Sumiko reinfered.

“I think I remember this one, a ball of looking gas, that one must be Death Fart Swauuhhmp,” Tsuyoshi said.

We all started laughing, because it was the weird odd one saying that.

The one with the lava bucket must be the one we are at right now presently then,” says Chinatsu.

“This one with a bunch of huts or a city or whatever looks like that city place where we went to that blacksmith shop and we got our stuff from there,” Tomohiro said.

Misaki and Naomi were quiet and listening the whole time with me.

Author's Note:
Bare with me that I am trying to finish this and might have a surprise for you in the end. Thank you readers and Herobrine Haunted on!

Check out An Idol's Love by JuminSteele

And Check out Caramela_mela

This story will be dedicated and continued exclusively for you two felloe writers. Thank you and I love you guys!