An Uproar Event

Hello readers! Be wary that this is a reminder that I will post on Saturdays now and will be last day posting today. Again as always reaching goal is 200 reads and vote! Every reads and vote helps and support Herobrine Haunted...
I might spill some spoilers for this story so heads up.
Have a great day!

Before you read further discuss, with a friend or to yourself as to why Kazuki would do training even though he has not fully recovered yet.

    I focused on my attacks and tried to enhance my duration of maintaining my power up form. I realized that I never came up with a name for my form, so I named it Absolute Speed Zero.

I trained for hours and it was still night time. It was probably around 12 by now. The time on the guide book was busted, so I ignored it and figured things out old style by just knowing what I feel.

Based on my knowledge a fight was to approach soon. I wasn’t quite sure if I had approached the final phase for my powers yet. I felt like I was done for and rested up to replenish my energy for whatever is coming ahead next.

    I was staring at the ground and I was closing my eyes just testing my detection skills. I had a slight glimpse of energy of something or someone. I stood on guard and ran back towards the campsite.

Something has stood in my way and gotten my attention. There was a creature standing right in front of me, but something was different about this one. Glowing red eyes, hairy green, four legs and huge like a dinosaur. There were also miniature sized ones that were like the size of a normal human. I didn’t have time to take out my guide so I had to watch and learn from perspective. Wasn’t easy studying creatures that are on the move to attack you. I theoretically analyzed the creature's movements and objective. It stated clearly that the creature was definitely trying to kill me. This world is full of very odd creatures. Compared to Earth no creature existed like these ones. I had to think of something due to the fact that the creature was terribly fast. I exhausted too much of my energy and was in a no good condition to fight. I thought of the possibilities and outcomes. I had an idea, but it might be suicide. I had to physically hand to hand combat the creature with just fist. Using my swords at the right moment to strike when close contact like a few feet. I tested to see if it was going to fall for it. The creature stared at me with intense glowing eyes. One of the miniature ones were close, but I didn’t expect this to happen.

KABOOM! A miniature one exploded right in front of me. I barely survived the explosion. I was then telekinetically connected to everyone’s minds at the camp. Telepathically speaking to Naomi directly among everyone else.

“What’s going on, I hear explosives!?” Naomi said freaking out.

I told everyone to stay out of this. Chinatsu had to ask what was going on. I told them the details the best I can quick before I was turned into a burnt, crispy chicken.  I warned everyone about the explosive green looking odd creatures. Tsuyoshi told me that he sucked the life energy out of a green looking creature that I described to them already. I got grossed out and thought of a vampire.

I told everyone to immediately pack up quick and hop on the trees until I returned. Hisoka said that everyone was coming to help. I hid in a tree and told them just Tomohiro and Tsuyoshi. I told Hisoka to stay with the girls and the wounded and keep them company. Everyone understood and got ready for a big fight. Tomohiro asked if their was a bigger boss or something. I told him there was and Tomohiro told me to keep it occupied towards me. I was guessing they were going to strike from behind. I said nothing further on other than a okay.

    I was hopping around from tree to tree, like a monkey. I focused taking out the miniature ones. There were two that were guarding the biggest one and I had to do something about the two guards, so I simply tried out something. I got right in front of them and it was pretty scary. One out of two fell for my trick and exploded. The boss whatsoever was dangerously offensive. The big creature grabbed me by the neck collar. I couldn’t shake it off and its long neck was constricting me tight as ever. I felt like I was in the hands of the Mutant Zombies, except the neck was very hairy for a bossy creature. I stabbed the neck and got ready for a plan to flee and get its attention again. I dropped down on the floor and it didn’t even feel a thing. The creature did what I never thought any would do. The creature literally jumped and caught me by the waist. My energy was drained like literally. The struggle was real. I couldn’t risk using more power or else my body could be shredded to pieces, but I also didn’t want to be taken away by this creature. I waited and waited and wondered what took the guys so long to come.