Death Fart Swamp

Moments later, I saw that everyone was asleep except Kenji and Naomi. Both of them were near the fire and were talking and just from the distance I think they were having an enjoyable conversation. I needed to find a way to get back up, if there was any chance that Misaki was not going to be able to fix fractured bones. I already screwed up and I can't let it happen again. I was wondering why I couldn't even think of anything. Maybe it was time that I accept hoping my bones could be healed. I laid there, thinking of anything what to do if we get into a boss fight or a group of mob fight. Through all night, I figured and made some plans, but it may take quite some training and getting back up for me to pull these off.

Next day, Misaki tries her best to heal me. The fractured bones of my ribcage was not having any effect, but my wound where I took a blow was covering up. At least I won't bleed to death. Chinatsu had a brilliant idea that made me so darn stupid.

"Is it possible to share our energy and combine them together to fix Kazuki's injury?" Chinatsu asked.

My eyes opened wide because I did remember reading something on some writings on Giant Floating Islands. It was possible that it could be an upgrade and increase the healing rate of Misaki's abilities.

"Kazuki? Is it possible?" Tomohiro asked.

"It may be possible, I read something like that back on the islands." I replied.

"That's Kazuki alright," said Sumiko.

"So can we go do it?" Tsuyoshi asked.

"Do you know how to do it?" Hisoka asked.

Everyone looked at me. I got the chills on my back and I felt my skeleton leaving my body.

"Everyone use your elemental abilities on your hand," I answered.

Kenji lit his hand on fire. Tsuyoshi got the idea and started shrouding darkness around his hand.

Everyone else did the same thing. They all touched Misaki's back and the healing definitely changed extraordinary. It was definitely a boost, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be enough. I feel bad that they're wasting their strength just to fix me up. I had to pay them back somehow and I am lucky to have these people beside me. I felt my pain easing up and I was hoping that I would be able to help them once again.

I was fixed up within 15 minutes or longer and my ribs were somewhat stabled and fine. I was ready to tuck and roll. Everyone was glad that I was back in shape. I was still feeling ill however. It may be because I lost too much blood during my surgery process. It all didn't matter because they needed me and I needed them. I immediately went straight to the lessons of the steps to an all out unison attack together.

We did the same steps as the healing process. We all gathered energy from within us. We released the energy from within and towards the middle of the circle. All our energy together created a big blast. It was a great sight though for some reason. It was like a rainbow and its energy was intense that I had tingles on my body. We all kept doing that for the day and everything was cleared off the to-do-list. We all rested up for the time being and got ready for to start walking again.

We're on the road and so far nothing has happened. The last place we came from was the Giant Floating Islands and Creeper Territory. The next destination however could be a wonder. Death Fart Swamp was an interesting name. I was thinking of ways to avoid entering because the name was very smelly fishy indeed. It turns out that there was no way of avoiding it other than entering it, because there were only edges and we'd most likely would fall of the edges of the cliff. I had a conversation about this with everyone and everyone said that we'll just have to speed the paste when entering the forest. I couldn't think of anything else so I had to agree.