Chapter 4

The Night of June 10th 2014

Melissa took a deep breath after she rang the doorbell, in a moment the door swung open revealing Noah in his sweatpants hanging low on his hips with a white t-shirt on and messy hair. Holy fuck, Melissa smiled in satisfaction on his look.

“Greeting Mr. Turner, I hope I came to give you these Applesauce Chocolate Brownies I made.” She nervously handed him the plate covered with foil.

“Thank you Ms. Anderson,” He takes the plate, his hand brushing hers lightly making her suck a breath. Can he feel these sparks too? “Would you like to join me for a cup of tea?”

“If you are free,” She flushed tying her hands in knots behind her back.

“Then come in,” He smiled and moved so that she could enter his apartment.

Melissa’s heart beats fastened when her shoulder brushed his while entering his apartment, oh god why does he have such an effect on me? The apartment s amazingly neat, the wallpapers have tiny black flowers and the background color is white. A big white couch is set in the middle facing the T.V. on the wall; there are two black loveseats on each side of the couch. A glass table is in the middle with different crystal shapes designing its surface.

“You’ve got a lovely apartment,” she commented and he muttered a thank you and sat on the white couch patting the seat next to him for her to sit next to him and Melissa happily sat.

“You came just in time, I was going to eat Cheetos but these brownies seem a better option for a snack.” He ripped the foil out of the plate and stood up walking to the next room – the kitchen – and got two plates. He placed them on the table.

“Um, I just ate. Thank you.” She embarrassingly told him.

“Oh okay, would you like to have a cup of tea then?”

“Sure,” He nodded at her and went to the kitchen to make her tea.

She took a better view of the apartment; there are big woodened tall cat statues on both sides of the T.V. There are two speakers in the corners; there is a shelf above the second black loveseats containing various types of books and folders. A small table is between these loveseats, there is a picture of Noah and a girl. Her blonde hair is wavy, a beautiful smile spreading on her face, she is wearing a simple red dress. They both seem so happy, and that made Melissa a little bit jealous. She may be his girlfriend, oh my god what if he has a girlfriend?

Noah entering the room with two white mugs in his hands distracted Melissa and she flashed him a smile. Placing the cup in front of her he sat next to her, she watched him placing few brownies in his small plate and taking a bite.

“Yummm,” He moaned while eating another piece, oh my god this is such a turn on. “They are so delicious.”

“Thank you, I am glad you like them.”

“You seem an amazing cook,” He complimented her and she flushed.

“Well only desserts,” She chuckled.

“Oh, you don’t cook?”

“Nope, Pizza is the best option for me to have lunch.”

“Well, then tomorrow you can come over to have lunch with me. I am making fettuccini.” He smiled at her, his eyes sparkling with hope.

“I would love to, but my friend just moved in with me so I don’t want to leave her alone.”

“Okay then, she can come over too.” Melissa raised her eyebrow at him, “I insist, really. Both of you are welcomed to have lunch with me tomorrow Melissa.”