Chapter 5

Admiration is an understatement, sparks flied between these two. It was really evident, so evident that you can practically see the tiny shiny sparks flying around them.

Both are naïve to them being fond of each other, Noah questions himself about his affection toward this girl. He never knew her, but the fact that she always came to hear him sing warmed his heart. She thought he didn't see or acknowledged her stalking, but neither did she know that he stands behind the binders watching the crowd of people hoping that at least one would give him the attention he wanted.

He never seeked for attention from the citizens, he sings from the heart everyday even if nobody acknowledged his singing. His intentions are to bring back memories with a person he lost. That's until a girl with brown hair started appearing at 10 AM with her breakfast in a brown Starbucks bag; she gave him more passion and excitement into performing than he already had.

Just by that, seeing a girl admitting his singing made him feel happy. Nobody gave an interest in his singing, he sung because he felt happy and it is surprising that a girl became fond of him singing.

Strumming the first notes of a song he just heard on the radio, his voice became rising and rising as the song continued.

"Noah! Shut the fuck up and let me have my nap!" His Dad yelled making Noah - without hesitation - shut up immediately.

See? No one respects him, nor do the activities he likes to in his free time. They push him down, making his spirit shatter and shatter with every insult and swear.

It is 2 AM Dad, Noah sighed shaking his head. Michael - Noah's Dad - isn't pretty fond of naps. He never takes one; this is just an excuse so he can bring him down.

Noah's talent should be supported, especially by his parents. Yet they don’t give a fuck, he is just an unexpected boy - to be born - that they didn't want to keep.

Melissa sat writing her diary about the night she spent with Noah and Isabelle. She also met Noah's best friend - Kevin - Isabelle and Kevin had gone off in the right foot. You could say it was a flirting night; Noah and Melissa, Isabelle and Kevin.

Compliments and flirts constantly kept arising, Noah flirting with Melissa and Kevin with Isabelle. They atmosphere was all romantic to Isabelle and Melissa's liking. It was the best lunch they've ever had.

Noah and Melissa got alone Noah's kitchen, teaching her how to do a fettuccini. As he added more ingredients, he added more reasons for her to like him. The way he is focused on his talents and what he do best, the way his lips pursed as his eyes focused on making Melissa and their friends a good meal.

Noah made those moves that a guy does when he crushes on a girl that never gets old. He made her stir the white cheese with her back leaning on his chest with his arms around her. The old typical moves that make a girl's heart warm, and this is what happened to Melissa.

June 12th 2014

Melissa and Isabelle decided to go for furniture shopping; Isabelle needs some covers of her own and a closet. Once they finished their – long and exhausting – shopping trip, they suddenly ran into Noah. Both chatted a short hello and ‘how are you’ and they went into separate ways, Melissa wished that she would spend more time talking to Noah but he said he was invited to lunch at his friend’s house and he didn’t want to run behind.

After two hours, Melissa receives a text from an unknown number saying:

Hello Melissa! (It is me Noah) I am having a karaoke night with some of my friends tomorrow and I would love to have you and Isabelle there. Don’t worry if you can’t sing, I’ve got your back ;)

Melissa’s heart rate immediately increased once she read the text, and she immediately replied without asking Isabelle’s opinion:

Of course we would love to! Though Isabelle can sing only and I’d really love you to help me. Btw: How did you get my number??

Few moments later he responded:

Let’s just say I got your number from your best friend during our Lunch yesterday J ;)

Oh my god these winking faces are killing me, Melissa thought.

Hmmm, well then I guess I won’t have to bother myself going under your balcony at 10 AM anymore ;)

Oh fuck no! Noah panicked and immediately replied:

Well then, it seemed that you enjoyed it back then. Guess I will have to play for somebody else, (and P.S. you are the best audience I’ve ever had).

And that is how they both spent their afternoon, texting, flirting, complementing each other, blushing and what so on. Both of them are enjoying it big time, once Isabelle finished her shower and saw Melissa’s face red as a tomato she immediately knew who she was texting.

It is evident that both Noah and Melissa dig each other; the way their smiles grow bigger and bigger once they see each other and their cheeks turn crimson red. It is evident to everybody but them, and both of them are waiting for any sign of affection so they cans tart their first move.   

A/N

Short chapter I know!!! Sorry I just have term tests right now so good luck to everybody who are doing the tests and for those whose summer began I hope you are enjoying it!

OH AND I IMAGINE NOAH AS ANSEL ELGORT HE WOULD BE THE PERFECT NOAH WONT HE???

Lol, I hope that you are enjoying the story and my writing... English isn't my first language so it might suck, and it is the first time I write in third person which sucks more haha. A vote and a coment would be great and support! Thank you!

Oh and if any of you guys write stories comment them below! I want to read them and send you a feedback in hopes of improving your writing! (Yea in summer I'll be that bored).

Until the next chapter :) ILY :*