Chapter 8

Girlfriend… Ahhh that sound’s lovely in Melissa’s ears. She is now his and he is hers, what can be more perfect than this? Whenever somebody mentions his name she immediately blushes, the affect he has on her really confuses her. Is that what teenagers girls feel when they start falling for a boy? She always questions herself, but the butterflies in her stomach answers her question.

He invited her to a party tonight; his old collage mates invited him to a party and he was allowed to bring a guest… And well, he got his girlfriend. Melissa was nervous, the problem is not about the party it’s about his friends, and Noah mentioned how much these boys mean to him and he trusts them. What if they don’t like me?! Melissa pulled on the roots of her hair.

Another problem; she can’t find any clothes to party. She finally found a blue and white dress, its bottom was blue and its top was white, a gold-thin-belt was separating the blue and white, the bottom of the dress was short in the front and long in the back. She slipped her feet in her black heels; her outfit is simple but good, her makeup is natural; black eyeliner is circling her eyelids, mascara on her eyelashes, and lip-gloss is smeared on her lips. Her brown hair was made in curls; simple, Noah likes simple makeup and she is perfectly natural.

Isabelle was with Kevin, they are having a picnic. Isabelle can’t deny that she is falling for Kevin, and the sexual tension is making her melt even more. As for Kevin… She isn’t sure if he feels the same. Maybe he is hooking up with her because she is sexy, but if he is only hanging out with her for sex, he wouldn’t have took her out on all those dates.

Anyhow, Noah arrived and Melissa took her black purse and climbed down the stairs of the building to meet her boyfriend The Singer. Once she reached the car it started to rain, damn it; the weather here in London is unstable. One day the weather is all nice and summer-like, the next day it is a rainy day. 

“You look beautiful as always.” Noah greeted her with a compliment and a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you handsome.” She blushed and Noah drove to his friend’s house.

“I guess the barbeque party will be canceled or it will be held in his inside-garden.” Noah declared.

“An inside-garden?” Melissa asked surprised.

“Jordan is pretty wealthy, his father is a high-classed ranked in the military and his mother is a lawyer,”

“Wow, perfect combination to form a wealthy family.”

“Yup, he is engaged. You will meet his fiancée today; she’s nice you will like her I suppose.” Melissa felt kind of jealous when he said she is nice, but she shrugged it off.

Once they arrived to Jordan’s house Melissa gaped, Noah didn’t mention that Jordan lives in a mansion and a huge one, may I report. The rain is getting heavier and heavier as seconds pass; Noah took out an umbrella and opened the door for Melissa. He protected her with the umbrella as they walked down under the rain.

“Noah! Mate how are you?” A thick British accent greeted us. Jordan has green eyes and brown eyes, perfect muscular body and hell-a cute. The perfect package… Cadence is a lucky woman.