Literal Children

"Guyth, what the hell are you doing?" Rich asked, looking at the two boys standing in front of him in a trench coat, one riding on the other's back. "You're both old enough to watch thith movie."

"Because we don't wanna pay for two tickets." Micheal said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Rich was about to say something when Jake interrupted him.

"Let them have their fun, babe." He said, paying for his and Rich's tickets.

They two walked inside and stood by the door, watching the scene Michael and Jeremy were creating unfold.

Jeremy was acting as the legs, so he walked up to the counter, wobbling a bit.

"Hello, ma'am. I'd like to buy a ticket to see Pixels." Micheal said in a voice much deeper than his own, causing Rich and Jake to laugh inside.

"Of course, sir!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I can't believe thath worked." Rich grumbled, looking over at Micheal, who was sitting in Jeremy's lap, watching the movie.

They both smirked at Rich, victorious in only having to pay for one ticket.

"You two are literal children." Jake mumbled, laughing a bit.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

There! Tell me if I got anything wrong with Rich's lisp, I have no idea how to write a lisp.