Double Date Gone Right

Tw: Swearing

Michael and Chloe were on the couch, crying and incredibly drunk.

"She loves him and her dad is making her leave!" Chloe said through tears, her words slurring together.

"She better not leave, they need to get married, or the apple siblings won't exist!" Michael said, crying even more.

The two watched the rest of the episode, hugging and crying and laughing uncontrollably throughout the whole thing. By the time it was over, it's surprising they hadn't blacked out from how much they drank.

Jeremy and Brooke came downstairs, Brooke still in her fursuit while Jeremy had voted to change into some dolphin pajamas.

"Fuck, how much did you two drink?" Jeremy asked, looking at his very drunk boyfriend and Brooke's very drunk girlfriend.

"I.. I dunnoo.. Chlo, how.. how many t-times did they say 'apple'?" Michael asked, giggling and hiccuping throughout.

"Shit, I have no idea, Michael.." Chloe said, and both of them started laughing.

"God, they had a lot of drink." Brooke stated, not sure what do to.

"They should black out soon, you two can stay over for the night. We can have a hangover party tomorrow." Jeremy said. Good thing it was Friday.

"Thanks, Jere. Oh look, they blacked out." Brooke said, and the two bronies had indeed blacked out.

Jeremy took Michael up to his room and laid him down, grabbing some aspirin from the bathroom and setting it on the table, then going downstairs to give some to Brooke. He grabbed a glass of water, too.

Tomorrow was gonna be fun.