Magical Creatures AU

These are just short stories for the Magical Creatures au that blossomed from the Dragon!Michael and Merman!Jeremy stuff that GalaxyGal-103 wrote

I'll post pictures of all of them later.

{TW: Swearing}

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

{How Jeremy and Michael met}

Michael took a deep breath and walked into the school. He was starting middle school, and after being homeschooled all through elementary, he was nervous, needless to say. He knew he wasn't going to know anyone, and being part dragon was only going to make it harder to make friends.

He walked into the school, going straight(gay) to his first class and sitting down near the back. He sat down and wrapped his firey red wings around himself, trying his best not to be noticed.

There didn't seem to be any other magicals in the class, and Michael sighed. How was he going to make any friends?

The next two classes went like this, with him sitting in the back and just listening to the lesson, luckily not being bothered by anyone. When lunch came around, he was walking to the lunch room when he heard something in the opposite direction.

He walked towards it and looked around the wall to see some older kids crowding around someone.

"Heh, little fish fins can't even defend himself." He heard one of the kids say.

Fish... was there another magical at the school?

"C-can't you guys just l-leave me alone?" A voice said from behind the two boys. It sounded... dried out?

Now that he looked around, he saw that there was a lot of water on the ground. This kid must be a water magical.

"I'd rather not..." the other kid said, leaning down, probably to get in the kid's face. "They shouldn't allow freaks like you at this school."

"Hey!" Michael said, stepping into the hall.

The two kids turned to look at him.

"Oh look, another one of the freaks trying to stand up for his freak friend." The first kid said, sneering.

Michael let out a low growl. "Leave that kid alone, why don't you?" He spread his wings, scaring the kids.

"O-ok! Jeez!" The kids ran past Michael and he could see the kid they were bullying.

It was.. a merman. There was a turned-over, enlarged fish bowl beside him that looked like it functioned as a wheelchair. The kid himself was laying on the floor, probably in desperate need of water.

Michael ran over and turned the wheelchair-thing right-side-up, then picked the kid up and put him back in.

"You need some water, I'll take you to the bathrooms." Michael said, with no objections from the basically dying boy he was pushing.

He took him to the bathroom and used his wings to scoop water from the sink into the fish bowl, successfully hydrating the fish boy. He dipped his head under, completely drenching his curly brown hair and causing his fin-like ears to fidget in the water.

"T-thanks for saving me b-back there." He said.

"No problem, dude!" Michael said. "I couldn't just let them do that. They could've killed you!"

The boy smiled. "I'm Jeremy." He said, holding out his hand.

"Michael." Michael said, taking his hand and shaking it.