Chapter Four

ALLKPOP
BREAKING NEWS: TWICE JIHYO FOUND DEAD AFTER SUICIDE

KOREABOO
TWICES JIHYO WAS ANNOUNCED DEAD AFTER KILLING HERSELF IN THE BATHTUB

SOOMPI
JIHYO OF TWICE WAS FOUND DEAD BY HER BANDMATES

No Ones P.O.V

It broke Chaeyoung to read those headlines.

Word broke out a few hours ago and now it's the top story of all of South Korea. Onces and most of the Kpop fandom was in mourning. People were regretting hating on her.

A few Thrices has apologized for hating. Others were using it as a joke. Saying thanks to god and wishing the rest of Twice would follow. Chaeyoung just wanted them to go to prison. How could anyone be happy right now?

"Jihyo," Chaeyoung softly said. "Why? Why did you have to die?" She was up in her shared room.

Jeongyeon and Momo were crying in their room. Nayeon was trying to console Sana and Tzuyu. She wasn't any help considering she was balling her eyes out as well. Dahyun and Mina were still in shock.

Jihyo's parents were cursing and screaming at JYP and some of our managers. Her poor mother was hysterical.

But wouldn't be.

Chaeyoung was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Chaeyoung? Can I come in?" It was Mina. Chaeyoung let her in and they both sat on the bed.

Mina looked like a train wreck. She had a little blood on her arms, From where she helped get Jihyo out of the water. Her mascara was running, Her cheeks were drained of color, And her voice was cracked from all the yelling and crying she had done.

The two looked at each other before tears escaped. In a few seconds, They were both crying and consoling each other. Chaeyoung tried to hide her tears but it wasn't working.

"Why? Why didn't we realize she needed help?" Mina managed to say.

Chaeyoung stopped hugging her, Grabbed her hands, And looked her in the eyes. "I don't know." She said as she wiped her own tears and Mina's.

"What are we going to do? This is like the whole SHINee incident. Why? Is Twice over?"

"Of course we are! Why the fuck would we continue this without Jihyo?! This was her dream! This was all she wanted to do! She wanted to sing till she died!"

Chaeyoung bursted out. It caught Mina off guard. Chaeyoung quickly calmed down.

"Sorry," She said as she plumped back onto the bed. "I really don't know." She said with a few tears leaving her eyes.

This was hard in everyone. Jihyo was a ray of sunshine. She made everyone happy. She never let people know she was constantly sad. Or that she tried to kill her self multiple times. She put her pain aside so others would be happy.

Jihyo's dreams were cut short. At least she was a idol until her death.

"Do you think she's better now?" Mina asked Chaeyoung with a blank face. "Who?" The shorter girl asked . Mina looked over and Chaeyoung realized.

"Probably. She's probably teaching Whitney Houston how to hit her high notes in our songs. Or teaching God how to do TT." Chaeyoung said trying to lighten the mood.

Mina chuckled at that.

Later

The rest were all trying to comfort each other. Sana and Tzuyu were still in shock, Not waiting to believe Jihyo was dead.

The girls were sitting in the meeting room of the JYP building, Waiting to hear from their bosses.

"Where's Sana and Tzuyu?" JYP asked as he came into the room.

"Tzuyu Locke's herself in the bathroom. Sana's in her bedroom. We can hear both of them crying." Nayeon responded as she playing with her fingers looking down.

"It's a tragedy. I miss her too. This is a news breaking story. I am about to give a statement about this to the public. The funeral will be tomorrow. I have people working on it now." Half of the girls broke down crying. The other half couldn't believe it.

Jihyo was dead. Little did they know, They all had a part in it.

—-