Chapter Eight

No Ones P.O.V

Dahyun's hands shook as she put the tape in. She had a feeling on what it would be.

She had to convince herself to listen.

Part of her wanted to hear Jihyo's voice, But she didn't want to hear what ever she did. She already had a feeling on what it would be about.

"Okay, Tell me this is working. Alright. Hello. Hopefully this went to Dahyun. How are you doing? Is this hard on you?"

Yes. It is. Dahyun doesn't do well with loss. She can barely handle it when a goldfish dies.

"Sorry this has to happen. You probably want to know why your on this. You have a guess? You think you did something that cost a life? Or maybe you let someone do something horrible? Or maybe that you that you 'accidentally'' spread a photo of me."

Dahyun paused it. Heart heart raced at a great speed. She remembered the phot she spread.

She didn't mean to. She meant to show it to one person. That person was the one who spread it. No matter how much Dahyun told Jihyo that, She still wouldn't listen.

"I'm sure you remember. I'd be even more disappointed if you didn't remember. After all, It made me look even worse."

Flashback

Hyung: What photo was it?

Me: The one were it looks like she's kissing a photo of JYP.
Me: It looks funny. Jihyo laughed it off.

Hyung: Really? Show me!

Me:Here!

Photo Sent

After Dahyun sent it to her close male friend, She didn't think anything. After all, It wasn't what it looked like. Jihyo wouldn't care. Right?

The next day went Dahyun was walking in the halls, A angry Jihyo grabbed her arm and pushed her against a wall, Looking ready to kill someone.

"What the hell! I showed that to you and only you! Why would you send it to Allkpop!?"

Dahyun was confused.

"I didn't send-"

"I trusted you! I didn't think it was bad, But now that everyone is calling me a crazy slut, It bad!" Jihyo screamed.

"I didn't do anything! It was my-"

"Don't even try to blame it on someone else! You did this! You probably thought it wasn't that bad or you wanted to ruin me! Your such a bitch!"

Dahyun tried telling her it wasn't her who sent it. Jihyo wouldn't listen.

Jihyo felt betrayed.

Dahyun felt horrible.

Eventually the whole thing blew over, But Jihyo never really forgave Dahyun. She was still pissed even though she didn't know it was Dahyun's friend.

"It ruined my image even more. I was so embarrassed. You spread that photo knowing I asked you not to. Being called I slut is one thing, But having a friend betray you is worse. My only question is, Why? Why did you do that?"

Dahyun could hear the tape end. She slammed her fists on the desk and let out a quiet scream. Then she began to cry as tears fell down her cheeks.

She shook her head as she remembered all the times she told Jihyo it wasn't her.

This was late 2016, When Twice was extremely popular. JYP was pissed until Jihyo told him it was a misunderstanding. Jihyo even through Dahyun under the bus.

Dahyun listened to Sana's tape with the others. Would they listen to her Tape?