Chapter Thirteen

No Ones P.O.V

Sana And Momo got barely any sleep that night. And not because they were having fun, They were trying to figure out what to do. They heard the others tapes, So what would their band mates do if they heard this one?

"Their gonna stop being out friends! If my parents ever hear this, I'm banned from the Minatozaki family tree! What are-" Sana ranted as she cuddled with her girlfriend.

"Relax. I didn't want to come out this way," Momo said as she ran her fingers through a strand of Sana's hair. "But it 2018. People wont care."

"Yes they will! This is Korea. Being gay is a no no!" Sana exclaimed as she got up from bed.

The two loved each other, But they could never agree on when to come out. Sana was worried they would ruin Twice, Momo wanted to be able to kiss Sana in public.

"Why can't you just realize your fantasy will never happen! This is your fault!" Sana yelled.

"My fault?" Momo shouted as she got up from bed. "I didn't do anything! This is Jihyo's fault for Christ sake!"

After realizing what she had said, Momo rubbed her face and apologized. Sana wipes the solo tear after hearing Jihyo's name. The two hugged it out.

"I'm sorry. This whole thing has gotten to us." Momo softly said as she kissed her girlfriends hair.

After realizing they were out, The two walked downstairs, Hand in hand, And went to the kitchen were their band mates were. The atmosphere was even worse. Sana didn't look up from the ground.

Momo sat down at the table and Sana went to get coffee. Nayeon, Dahyun And Tzuyu went scooter over to Momo while Mina went up to Sana.

"Hey." Mina said as Sana looked up at her. "It's okay. We still love you guys. Jeongyeon is cool with it too. She's just in a bad mood." Mina quietly told the older girl.

"Yeah." The girls looked up to see Jeongyeon angrily drinking coffee. "You guys can be in a happy relationship but Jihyo can't. I get it."
The way she said it made it clear she was even more pissed.

"Unnie, Just be happy-" Tzuyu tried telling her, But she wouldn't listen. "No no, Have fun. After all our careers are ruined." Jeongyeon said to the girls.

Sana walked out of the room trying not to cry and Momo ran after her.

"Can you just shut up? We get your salty. I'm trying to figure out how we are getting these tapes, But it's harder with you being like this. Just shut up for once." Nayeon said as she was fed up with Jeongyeon's attitude.

Chaeyoung hated hearing the girls yell at each other. She loved Jihyo like a sister, But hates how she was telling all these things.

She walked out, Trying to get away from the others, And went straight back to her room.

She jumped onto her bed only to hear a crinkling sound. As if she sat on a tape.

Chaeyoung jumped back up and looked for the sound. She pulled down her bed sheets and there it was. She knew exactly what she did. It was horrible.

Jihyo was there when she did it. Jihyo would tell everyone that Chaeyoung caused someone's death.

Five:Chaeyoung