Chapter Nine

No Ones P.O.V

Dahyun was able to sleep that night. The only thing she could dream about was Jihyo yelling at her, And Jihyo crying as she muttered.

She never spoke to that friend after what happened.

Jihyo never really spoke to Dahyun when a camera wasn't on them.

She sat alone in the kitchen as she moved her spoon around in her coffee, And she looked no where.

Someone came through the door and Dahyun looked up, Putting on a different expression. She didn't want anyone to ask how she was doing.

"Mina! Hi-" She said as the older girl looked up and gave her a smile.

"I remember how pissed she was. Poor girl." Momo said to Tzuyu as the two walked in, Stoping their conversation as they noticed Dahyun was in the room.

Dahyun decided not to talk.

She thought no one wanted to hear her or speak to her.

The three sat down as the rest came in. The room filled up, But stayed quiet. Jeongyeon angrily ate her food as she would give dirty looks.

"So How was everyone's night? I slept fine." Chaeyoung said trying to sound happy.

Dahyun gave her a thank you look for breaking the silence.

"Well two of us slept on a bed willed with secrets. What about you Dahyun? How was your night? Did you have nightmares? Because you sure as hell-"

Tzuyu stopped the angry Jeongyeon by lightly hitting her arm.

Dahyun played with her fingers as the rest looked around. Awkward was the only word to describe it. This couldn't be anymore worse for Dahyun.

"Don't mind her. She's just pissed. Let it pass." Nayeon whispered to Dahyun.

Eventually the room got to quiet for some and most of the girls left before 9 minutes had passed. Soon, Dahyun and Nayeon were the only ones left at the table.

"Did you really do that?" Nayeon asked not looking away from her plate.

"What?"

Nayeon looked at her and mouthed the words: The Photo.

Dahyun was now aware Nayeon, And probably the others, Knew about what Dahyun has done.

"I sent it to a friend! He sent it to all the media, Not me! Jihyo wouldn't listen."

Nayeon nodded her head at her younger girls confession.

"I believe you. But still, You shouldn't have given away that photo. She trusted you with it, Not your friend. I forgive you, But I don't know about the others."

Nayeon got up and went into the living room.

Dahyun let out a few tears as she prayed for forgiveness from Jihyo. She hoped the others would be like Nayeon.

The day went by like every other, Except two things were off.

Jeongyeon was even more mad.

Jihyo wasn't there.

At 10:00pm, Nayeon decided to go to bed. She walked towards her bedroom as she looked at something on her phone.

When she sat on her bed, She didn't know a small box was under her pillow.

She later her head on the pillow only to feel something under it. She pulled it out and once she saw it, She regrets everything in her life.

She was now the third person to receive a tape from Jihyo.

Three:Nayeon