Chapter Ten

No Ones P.O.V

"Hey 95. Hows it going?"

Nayeon gulped when she heard the voice. Jihyo's voice. She knew exactly what she had done. She was drunk when it happened. Nayeon didn't mean to do anything bad.

She was just drunk.

She didn't mean it.

She was innocent.

But being drunk didn't excuse what she did. Nothing would excuse it.

"Now you probably know what I'm about to say. Remember that party we had a while after Signal came out? The one where you got drunk and made me look like a fool. I sure as hell do."

The party was fun. Everyone was having a great time. Nayeon was having the time of her life and Jihyo wasn't.

After about 8 drinks Nayeon was completely drunk.

"Jihyooooo, Heyyyy!" Nayeon slurred as she put a arm around a uncomfortable Jihyo.

"Nayeonie, Your drunk." Jihyo said as she removed the arm.

"Not At alllll! I'm happppy! Tryyy this!" Nayeon said as she shoved a drink filled with a green drink into Jihyo's face.

Jihyo pushes it away and got up. She only got a few feet when Nayeon followed her.

"Nayeon, Please go away. And next time wear a shorter dress. Guys are starring." Jihyo said annoyed. You could clearly tell she would do anything to get to her room.

Nayeon reaches to grab her dress as Jihyo walked away, But she slipped and pulled the dress up.

That caused everyone to see Jihyo's underwear.

It also caused people to laugh at Jihyo.

Someone even had the guts to call her a whore.

"Nayeon!"

Jihyo cheeks turned hot as people starred.

Momo rushed up to grab Nayeon who was about to pass out from all the alcohol she consumed that night.

The girls tried to follow Jihyo as she ran away crying but where unsuccessful.

"I was so embarrassed. For the next few weeks people would walk up to me and ask what color my underwear was. I get that you were drunk and you honestly didn't mean to. But what you did just added on to people thinking I'm a slut."

Nayeon cried as she listened. She didn't remember what happened the next morning until she saw Jihyo crying in her room.

She remembered when she rushed in to apologize but was kicked out.

Jeongyeon, Jihyo's best friend, Was extra pissed. She managed to forgive Nayeon after two months.

"I think the hangover you got the next morning was Karma. Nayeon, Please be careful when you drink. Someone could take advantage of you like what happened with me. I don't want you to get hurt. Just remember, Drinking isn't good."

Nayeon slammed her headphones on her desk when the tape finished.

She cursed loudly and than sat on her bed, Ready to bawl her eyes out. She was interrupted when someone walked into the room.

"Nayeon are you ok-" Sana innocently asked.

"Fuck off!" Nayeon screamed causing Sana to run off.

Nayeon realized that she was a bad person. Or at least she convinced herself of that. No one could tell her other wise.

This isn't the first time she cried herself to sleep after hearing what another said about her.