Chapter Twelve

No Ones P.O.V

Momo said managed to mumble no over 20 times in 15 seconds. She had a idea on what this could be about. Her biggest secret. Well, Her and another girls biggest secret.

"Momo? You there?"

Jihyo's voice both comforted and concerned Momo. It was comforting to hear her close friends voice, But it was concerning that a dead friend might spill the beans on her. But would Jihyo do that to Momo? And how would she know?

"Well you probably are. Anyhoo, I hope your still the number one dancer. You were always so talented and pretty. Something I wished to be. I just have one question. Why did you ruin my relationship?"

Back in mid 2016, Jihyo had started dating a staff member only two year older named Lee Jong Hyun. She told Momo, Her roommate at the time, About because she thought Momo would keep the secret.

But JYP knew that three of Twice members were dating. Momo didn't want him to find out about her secret relationship. So she stuck a note under his office door saying Jihyo and Lee Jong Hyun were a couple.

JYP fired Lee Jong Hyun, And got Jihyo into a lot of trouble.

"He said he got a note! Who would write that? I only told you-" Jihyo was sitting on her bed, Crying her eyes out, Sitting next to a sheepish Momo.

"You? Why?" Jihyo stopped crying. She looked at Momo with hateful eyes. Her tears of sadness turned into tears of hate. How could Momo do that?

"Look he said he knew I thought if I told he wouldn't think I was dating-" Momo tried to explain, But Jihyo got up and went to the doorway.

"You knew how happy he made me. Have fun with your liver.. I hope you and whoever your with are happy. Because we all know god forbid I'm happy."

"I know you wanted to protect yourself. I was just hurt. I wonder what ever happened to him. Does he know I'm dead? Probably. I've got another question to ask you, This one more personal."

"Shit." Momo quietly mumbled. Here it comes. Jihyo knows. Momo always thought Jihyo knew her big secret.

"How come you didn't tell me you and Sana are dating?"

"Fuck fuck fuck." Momo cursed. Jihyo knows.

She knew that being in love with a woman was bad in South Korea. She didn't care. Her and Sana started dating during the Cheer Up era. No one else knew.

Momo wanted to come out. After all, Onces called them gay queens. Sana didn't want to. She was worried it would ruin them and the rest of Twice.

"I remember one day on set of Cheer Up I heard some weird sounds coming from the end of a hall way. Me being me, I went to see what it was. It was funny to see a badass looking girl making out with Sailor Moon."

"Momo, What if someone find out?" Sana said, Breaking the kiss. They didn't know Jihyo was watching.

"Then they find out. It's 2016. Love is love." Momo replied, Still holding Sana in her arms.

"You guys actually make a really cute couple. I ship it. I just wished my relationship lasted. You two deserve each other. Hopefully I can find cute single ghost."

As the tape ended, Momo rushed up and ran down the hall straight to Sanaa room.

The door opened a frightened Sana stepped out.

Momo pulled her in for a kiss, Catching the other off guard, And then stopping to say; "Were out now."