Chapter Fourteen

No Ones P.O.V

Chaeyoung hesitated putting the tape in. She knew exactly what she did. The others either did something not bad or a little bad. Chaeyoung however did something horrible.

Her mistakes caused a death.

"Chaeng, Hope your doing better. I hope your happy and healthy. Maybe you got a little taller." Jihyo's laugh made Chaeyoung smile.

"But me hoping you aren't short anymore isn't what I'm hear to talk about. I think you remember what you did. It was the worst thing you've done, Your words not mine. Can you still remember that nigh clearly?"

After the party where Jihyo's dress was lifted up, She was happy to go home.

Chaeyoung was one of the few sober ones and she just got her car. She decided to give Jihyo a ride back to the dorms. After all, She needed to test her driving skills and a friend was in need. Was else was Chaeyoung going to do?

"You sure your okay? I saw what happened." Chaeyoung asked as they drive down a quiet street.

"Yeah. Nayeon was drunk, She didn't mean any harm."

"I thought bunnies were supposed to be smart. Maybe they are, And there's just that one stupid bunny in the pack." Chaeyoung joked.

The two girls laughed as Chaeyoung drove. Their laughing was loud enough so they didn't need the radio.

"Can I use your charger? My phones at 5%."

"Go a head." Chaeyoung said as she looked down to get the charger. She took her eyes of the road, So she didn't see she spun off road and was heading for a stop sign.

Jihyo looked up and screamed. It was too late for that to do anything.

The car hit the sign, Making it bend off and hit the ground.

"Oh my god, Are you okay?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked as she got out of the car.

Jihyo nodded and the two got out to see the damage.

"Fuck! I ruined the sign. This is gonna get my license taken away!" Chaeyoung said with worry in her voice.

"Are you kidding about your license? This could do something bad!"

"Yeah, Get me into a lot of trouble. C'mon, We gotta go. This will ruin our careers." Chaeyoung told Jihyo as she went to her car.

Jihyo still stood at the broken sign with a look of disgust.

"You can't leave! Call the police."

"I can't. Don't tell anyone." Chaeyoung got into the car and drove off, Mad at Jihyo for trying to do the right thing.

Jihyo only yelled as Chaeyoung drove off.

Because she lost her ride, Jihyo was forced to walk home. When she got to the dorms, The living room wasfilled with staff and idols who watched the news.

"A car crash resulting in the death of a young high school student was caused because of a fallen stop sign. We will update you when we find out more."

The door opened and only Jihyo looked back.

Chaeyoung has her jaw dropped. She pulled her into the empty kitchen to tell her something.

"Someone died!" Jihyo tried to say. "Never tell anyone what happened. We will both get in so much trouble. We hit popularity okay, This would ruin Twice. Keep your mouth shut. Please."

"Turns out your mistake caused a death. Someone died. A 16 year old. I tried telling you we had to do something. Why didn't you listen? I know it wasn't just because you want to protect Twice."

As soon as the tape ended, Chaeyoung got up, Grabbed her keys and threw them out the window.

"Chae," The soft voice make Chaeyoung calm down. Mina stood in the doorway.

"I caused someone's death, Am I a killer?"

—-