Jack?

Hey, I'm (y/n) (l/n) I'm a 16 year old girl. I have (e/c) and (h/l) (h/c). My life was perfect until a killer destroyed my family. I saw my mom (m/n) and little brother (b/n) get stabbed right in front of me. They protected me. My father (f/n) kept on getting drunk and beat me every night. I can't take it anymore so I finally figured out a solution. I have started cutting my (s/c) wrists. It hurts but not as bad as getting my heart ripped to shreds. This is my life now.

     -Your POV-
"(Y/n)! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" My eyes flutter open as I yawn and stretch "great...another GREAT! day." I sigh as I get out of bed grabbing my clothes and walking to the bathroom to get ready. I've always hated my father since he was never around for me and my brother. Hell he wasn't even there when we were born. I got dressed, brushed my hair, and hid my fresh cuts from last night before leaving the bathroom and heading downstairs.

     "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" My father yells at me as he slaps me. I hiss in pain as I walk out the door not saying anything. "YOU FAGGOT! THIS ISN'T OVER YET! JUST WAIT TILL YOU GET HOME!" I continue walking fast until I turn the corner and see my friend. "Hey girlfriend!" She says as she smiled "Hey Cristina!" We hugged and walked to school. Cristina has always been here for me. I guess you can say she is like a sister to me. I can tell her everything. And I mean anything!

         Time skip! Bc I wanna! 😆

     I was walking to my last class which was Math. I sigh before walking in taking my seat in the back corner. The bell rings soon after. The lesson is boring as always. Mostly about pie (ohhhh yummy pie! I want cherry pie now! ^,^) and how they fit in with math stuff. I hear people talking about me and before I knew it a piece of paper was thrown and hit me in the head. I heard people chuckle as I unfolded it. It read 'THERE THERE BITCH! All you got to do is die and we will all be happy. Plus you will get to be with your family again. You know the ones that got murdered. And to think they would waste there life's on a pathetic person like you!' I felt tears fill my eyes as I put my head down silently crying.

Cherry gods say time skip!

     I was now walking home with Christina. I told her about the note and showed it to her. "(Y/n)! Don't listen to them it will be ok! Just ignore them ok! Promise me!" I looked down and hugged myself "I-I can't make any promises but I'll try.." she nodded sadly before running up to her house. now I was standing in front of my house. Christina couldn't come with me because her mom was going to have a baby tonight so I was alone and terrified.

     I walked inside and instantly got yelled at my dad and he punched me in the gut making me fall to the ground hugging my stomach. I could smell the alcohol coming off him like a wave crashing on me. "THATS WHAT YOU GET BITCH!" NOW GO UP TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T COME BACK DOWN TO GET ANY FOOD! HEAR ME!" I slowly got up still holding on to my stomach and nodded. Hurrying up the stairs I began to cry  I slammed my door shut and cried for about an hour or 2.

     'Do it (y/n) your not wanted anyway! So just do it. Cut, we all know you want to!' My thoughts are getting the best of me as I slowly got off my bed and grabbed my pocket knife I had sitting on my desk. I open it and walk back to sit on the end of my bed. I put the knife to my wrist and slash. "O-one cu-cut here... one cut there! Maybe another here and even more over here!" I cry as blood is dripping all over the floor. I soon pass out from the pain

-Jacks POV-

     I was walking into a town because I was getting low on kidneys when I passed a small 2 story house that had a strong smell of blood. "Hmm interesting." I climbed up the side of the house to what looks like a girls room. Then I saw the blood. It was coming from the girls body. I climb in her window as I walk in front of her. "...n-no p-p-please don't...don't k-kill them! P-please!" She was having a nightmare from the looks of it. I looked at her body to see where the blood was coming from. My 'eyes' widen as I saw her wrist have been cut to no end with a pocket knife in the other hand. "This is fresh blood!" I look at her face she has  beautiful (h/l) (h/c) and she looks so peaceful sleeping. I wonder what kind of pain she was going through. Wait. Why should I care. I'm just here for food.

     Then she opened her eyes revealing her (e/c). Those beautiful eyes. My god they are perfect. "AHHHH!" She screams as I quickly cover her mouth with my gloved hand. She looks terrified. I smirk, her face was just perfect. I love the look of fear they all have before I kill them. I put my hand in my hoodie pocket and pull out a scalpel. I slowly lift up her shirt only to show more scares covered by a huge ass bruise. "Did you do this to yourself?" She was crying and slowly nodded her head. "What about the bruise?" She shook her head slowly.

     "(F/n)! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING!" A man yelled at her from downstairs. I hear footsteps and quickly get off her and hide in the shadows. She quickly moves and hugs her knees and pulling down her sleeves. A man walks in "I SWEAR TO GOD YOU PIECE OF SHIT! STOP SCREAMING!" He pulls her hair making her stand and yelp in pain. He soon threw her on the ground and started kicking her gut making her yell. I couldn't let this slide. I've had enough of this. "Hey asshole do you mind getting away from her before I kill ya?! I mean your both gonna die anyway. But still." I walked out of the shadows smirking under my mask. 

     "THE HELL ARE YOU? (F/n) ARE YOU BRINGING BOYS HOME. I KNEW YOU WERE A HOE!" I walked up to the guy and grabbed him by the throat lifting him in the air. He starts gasping for air. "Well then. Is that a way to talk to me like that. I'm eyeless jack and I'm here to kill you!" The man shook and struggled against me. I got sick of him and quickly slit his throat. "Glad that guys gone. Tell me '(y/n)' is this guy related to you?" I look at her and shes sobbing but noddeds "h-he's my f-father."