Get well soon

-(y/n)'s POV-

     Jack walked in the door almost dropping his jar of organs. I smile "Hey Jack" he just stares "EJ y-you Ok?" Toby asks tilting his head. Hoodie just walks out with a simple nod. "How was your hu-" I was cut off by two strong arms around me hugging me tightly. I make a small groan but hug him back. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry. Toby. How's your stomach?" Toby nods "it's almost fu-fully healed s-so I'll le-leave you t-two alone." He smirks making me blush softly and look down and see. I'm only in bra and undies. I blush more hiding my body

     Toby walks out of the room leaving me alone with Jack. "(Y/n) I um... how are your wounds doing. Sorry. I had to take off your clothes..." I pull my knees to my chest attempting to hide my bare body. "C-can I have something to cover me. Please." Jack runs over and grabs a blanket. "Here...sorry again." I smile "Jack it's fine. W-where are we?" "Um my lab. This is the place where I treat all my injured  friends I guess." I nod. "Can we go back to the room please." "Yeah. Can you walk or do you want me to carry you." I look at my leg and stomach. "C-can you carry me please." I look down blushing again.

     I feel his strong arms under my legs and arms. He is carrying me bridle style. We walk out of the lab. I'm trying my hardest to cover my body hiding my face in Jacks chest. Its only been a couple of minutes until we arrive back to our room. He puts me down carefully on the fluffy bed. He walks over grabbing a pair of clothes and takes off my blanket causing me to blush more. Jack puts on my shirt and picks me up to put in some shorts. These show my scars but I don't care at the moment.

     "S-so I'm guessing Toby and Hoodie know about my cuts now." I sigh "yea I didn't think about that. I think Masky did too." I look down brushing over my cuts. "I guess you have to wait to get my organs again." He looks at you. "....yea...."

                   -Jacks POV-

     She still thinks I'm gonna eat her. I can't hurt her. I don't know why. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes, her soft (h/l) (h/c) hair. Her smooth (s/c) skin. She is just perfect. I can't hurt her. Did Jeff actually something right. I'm I actually falling for a human. No. This human is different. "Jack? Are you ok?" Her hand flashes in front of my mask. "O-oh um yea. What do you want to do. Do you want to go see everyone?" She smiles. "Yea that's sounds fun!" I nod "ok let's go." I pick her up again. She raps her arm around my neck.

      I carry her down the stairs and Sally comes running with Masky and Hoodie. "Hey! How you doing (y/n)" "BIG SISTER!" "(Y/n) you doing ok?!" She smiles and nods making me give a small smile. "Yea I'm good. In pain a little bit good." Jeff walks in the living room and stares at us until he walks over "hey doll. How ya doing?" She froze her smile dropped and he quickly hid her face in my chest again. "Jeff your scaring (y/n) like normal." He sighs. "Look I'm sorry doll ok. I was...worried.... about ya.." (y/n) looks at Jeff and smiles softly "I uh I'm g-good. Thanks for worrying." He smiles softly back at her and walks off "OH JACKY POO!" I jump "OH SHIT!" I look around to see clockworks walking over to me with a smirk that soon falls when she sees (y/n) "JACK JACK! YOU MINE! GOT IT! WHOEVER THIS UGLY ASS GIRL IS. GET. HER. AWAY. FROM. YOU." Clockworks attempts to hug me but I take a step over making her hug the air.

     "Ej babe! I want a hug!!!" I can feel (y/n) getting mad under me. "UM EXCUSE ME BITCH! But could you PLEASE! Get away from Jack!" (Y/n) yells at Clockworks "oh yea what you gonna do about it! HUH MORTAL!" She growls at Clockworks. She growls back. (Y/n) gets out of my grasp and walks over to the clock girl and slap her. "HE. IS. NOT. YOURS!" She yells and walks back to me hugging me. "Well I never thought I'll see the day when you have two girls fight over you EJ." Masky and Hoodie say almost together. Sally just giggles and goes to annoy BEN making him die on his game.
________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I have lots of homework and I'm getting really tired. So me baka. I should of done my homework first. Hehe.