Evil Plan

So uh yea. I dont regret not uploading. I havent really been in the creepypasta mood lately. Still not really interested but I havent uploaded in a long time so yeahh. Heh enjoy.

(Y/n)'s POV

Help... I cant control it.... it hurts....

Everyone is in the kitchen getting food while I stay in my room which is shared with Jack. Lately I havent been feeling well. Like something is attack me from the inside, I dont know, but it hurts so much.

Three knocks come at the door so of course I say come in. But I regret it soon after. Jeff comes in with clockwork, and with someone I never met. She has long red hair that is in two braids. Her eyes are black and she wears all dark clothes snake bite piercing clearly shown under her lips. They all smirk and walk towards me. I start to scream and sit up but the new girl covers my mouth with a cloth while Jeff holds me down.

Oh fuck...

My vision starts to fade as I slowly stop kicking and pass out.

Jeff's POV

Finally putting our plan into action, clockwork found a place in the woods were we can slowly beat the hell outta her. I knock on the door three times and hear the (h/c) haired girl say come in. I knew she instantly regretted what she said. (Y/n) started screaming and sitting up so Scarlett put a stop to her screaming as I held her down. As she slowly stopped and I picked her up and threw (y/n) over my shoulder.

Walking out of the mansion was easy since all the pastas were in the kitchen gathering food for themselves. As the three of us walked into the small hut clockwork found we put the (h/c) haired girl in a chair and tied her down. "Oh this is gonna be fun" says clockwork. Scarlett slapped (y/n)s cheek to wake her. Which worked. As she started screaming again. I put a gag on her to shut her up incase Rake decided to join the party.

(Y/n)'s POV

Waking up to someone slapping you so hard it burns feel amazing. I open my eyes to see the three that kidnapped me. Me being me, not worrying about my new headache screamed until Jeff put a gag on. I was terrified, the red headed girl slowly walked out and the smiling teen yelled "Scarlett we still need you in here." So her name is scarlett, suits her. The red headed girl walks back over and says "I helped you get her here. I'm not gonna help kill her. That's all up to you, I'm not that bad to hold a grudge over something like that, pathetic if you ask me." Jeff growls at her before punching her in the stomach. "Shut it, you owe me so your gonna help one way or another!" He yelled at her.

Clockworks walked towards me holding her knife before stabbing my leg. I scream out but its blocked by the gag and start crying. 'Shit! Shit! Shit! This is gonna hurt!' The clock girl pulls out the knife slowly before stabbing my other leg turning it over and over and once again I let out a muffled scream. Jeff joins in slowly shoving a knife into my left arm. I throw my head back and breathe heavily. Slowly reopening my eyes I see scarlett look at me like she regretted bringing me here. She mouthed sorry as she started cutting my cheek with her katana.

Once again I start passing out. Jeff even tried slapping my face to keep my awake but it didnt work.

Jack's POV

Having (y/n)'s food in my hands I return to our room to find the door is open and an empty bed. "(Y/n), You here?" I look around the room until finding there was a small struggle that happened on her bed. "No way, why now!" I ran out of the room to find slenderman.

Why when everyone wasn't ready! She is turning into a creepypasta now everyone could tell by her not feeling well! Damn it! Hang on (y/n) I'll find you!