Nightmare

-(Y/n)'s POV-

I was running. That's all I know. From some kind of darkness. My legs and lungs are killing me. My eyes are red from crying. "HELP! PLEASE!" I fall only to get right back up. I felt everything going dark again. "(Y/n) come on. Join us again!" That voice. "Mom?" I stop running a look behind me. "Yes my baby girl. Come join us." I started crying again "m-mommy..." I run and hug her "baby it's ok. Kill yourself and join your brother and I." Im sobbing in her shoulder. "Mommy I'm so so sorry I ran. I should have stayed. It's my fault I wanted to go to that store. I'm so sorry!" She pats my head. "(Y/n) your brother and I are waiting for you. It's all your fault that we died." I shook my head. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know that guy was going to take (b/n) hostage. I'm sorry!" She sighs before letting you go. "That man took (b/n) because of you. I protected him when all you did was run." I shook my head again. "N-no. You told me to run then that man slit (b/n)'s throat. I heard you scream and run to him to get stabbed in the chest. Mom I'm so sorry!"

"(Y/n). I shouldn't of let you say we should go to that store. You killed us." I heard a boys voice and turn to see my little brother. His (e/c). His soft (h/c) hair that he just got cut. He had a gash over his throat. "(B/n)...." I'm sobbing my eyes out and look back to my mom. She wasn't Mom anymore. She was smiling evilly. Her bright blue eyes now scarlet red. "Mom? (B/n)?" I turn to look back and my brother to see him looking exactly like my mom. I scream and fall on my knees letting darkness take over my vision.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Can we go to that store. I want a new shirt!" I point at a clothing store and my mom smiles. "Of course dear. (B/n)? Would you like to come in with us?" He sighs. "Fine. (Y/n) your lucky I love you." I smile and hug him "I love you too little bro!" He hugs back as we pull in the parking lot. We get out of the car and walk to the front door. A creepy looking guy looks at us and grabs my brother making him yell. "(B/N)!" My Mom yells. All I can do is stare. I froze. "(Y/n)! Run Mom you too!" I start crying "(b/n) no I-I can't leave you! Please!" My Mom pushes me backwards "(y/n) (m/n) (l/n) run now and don't look back."

I run I'm scared. '(Y/n) get the police' my thoughts say as I run. I hear screaming and look behind me to freeze in my tracks. My brothers throat was cut open. He was drowning in his own blood. My mom runs to her son only to get stabbed right in the chest. She stumbled back and fell on her knees. Then she fell straight on her face. She was dead. (B/n) and my mom are dead. My (h/l) (h/c) hair flew in the air as I see the man look at me. He was a murderer. I ran again. I ran home sobbing.

My dad was staring at me. "(Y/n)? What's wrong. Where is (m/n) and (b/n)?" I ran and hugged him screaming in his shoulder. "A-a— m-m-murdered— bl-blood— d-dead—" My Dad hugged me and started crying as well. He got exactly what I was trying to say.

After crying for a few hours i walked up to my room and sat on my bed staring at a family picture took a few months ago. "I'm sorry mommy. Bubba. It's my fault. I'm so sorry!" I start to sob again. Then darkness came in my vision.

I woke to the sound of glass being broken the yelling soon after. It was my dad. I think he was drunk. He gets so abusive when he is drunk. "FUCK! (Y/n)! GET DOWN HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS!" I tremble but slowly get up and walk downstairs. He had broken a beer bottle all over the wall and floor. "CLEAN. NOW!" I nodded and got the broom. "FASTER SLUT!" I cleaned up faster. "Damn it (y/n)!" He got up and slapped me. Making me fall on my butt. "Useless brat." I felt tears come to my eyes. "Get out of my sight. You caused the death to the only people I love. You should of died. Not them." I started sobbing once again as I run upstairs into the bathroom.

I grabbed a razor we had in the medicine cabinet and put it to my wrist. "Daddy. Mommy. Bubba. I'm sorry." I continue to sob my eyes out as I press the razor against my skin and slowly cut deeply into my arm. Then again. And again. Blood was all over my arms and shorts. I sat there crying for the longest time before getting up taking a few razors with me and walking back to my room.

"It's my fault. It's all my fault." I sniffled and pressed a razor to my leg and started cutting again. I did this until I passed out.
________________________________

My eyes open in shock as I quickly sit up and gasp tears flow out of my (e/c) orbs as I hiss in pain and fall back down grabbing my stomach weakly. "(Y/n)! Your awake. Please take it easy." I look around and see Hoodie and T-Toby "OH MY GOD! HOODIE WHATS WRONG WITH TOBY! TOBY!" Hoodie hushes me "Rake injured you both. Please rest. Jack will come back in a few minutes." I look at Hoodie. "Where is he!" The hooded man pats my head "he went out hunting. He was low on food. He asked me to watch you." I nod "has Toby waken up yet. At all?!" Hoodie shook his head "no. You are the first. But he should come around soon. I'm actually surprised that he is still down."

I look at the hooded man in confusion. He chuckles "Toby as well as all the other pastas can heal at a alarming rate. So this makes me a little worried." I nodded. "That's wei-" "AHHHH! RAKE IS ATT-" I jump as Toby screams waking up in utter stock. "Toby calm down your safe now Rake is gone now." Toby looks around confused and then stares straight at me. "Hey Toby. How ya feeling?" He looks confused "I-I-I'm Fine *tic* i th-think?"

Then the door opens to revel a tall guy wearing dark clothes and royal blue mask. He just freezes. Almost dropping his jars of organs