sulking

Jack's POV-
Waking up in the mansions basement chained to the wall feels all to familiar. "J-jack, your finally *tic* aw-awake. Y/N s-stopped screaming a-about 30 mi-minutes *crack* ago." Toby says sitting beside me. I groan lifting my head giving it a slight shake. Definitely have a headache. "When did you wake up toby?" I ask still trying to clear my vision. "A-about an ho-hour *tic* ago." He replies. I hum as response and attempt to get the chains off my wrists.

Still struggling with the chains I finally give up after 10 minutes. But soon hear the door open as BEN sneaked in looking oddly saddened "jack toby, I'm sorry. Slender told us that she didnt make it. Everyone is grieving for the loss of a family member." The elf says quietly tears still running down is grey cheeks. "W-what! NO! SHES NOT DEAD!" I yell. Toby starts crying "TOBY! SHE ISNT DEAD! YOUR LYING BEN! LEAVE! I DONT BELIEVE YOU!" I continue yelling.

She cant be gone, theres no way! Right!? She is way to strong!

"I'm sorry, goodbye." BEN says before sneaking back out. "S-she's d-dead?" Toby sobbed out. "I WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT! I CANT FUCKING ACCEPT THAT!" I yell once again as a few tears cloud my vision. Slender teleported in front of us. "S-sh-shes not *crack* de-dead? I-is s-she?" He asks softly. "Children I'm sorry for your loss. But her last words were 'tell them I'm in a better place now. I'm happy and free of all pain. I'll watch over you all.'" Slenderman spoke quietly. "The other pastas aren't taking it well either, so if I let you guys go you better not go do anything wrong." The tall man exclaimed. Toby and I both nod but continue crying quietly. "I'm sorry children, I tried to save her, her power was just way to strong. Not even she could handle it." Slender whispers before releasing us and teleporting away.

Toby looks at me "I'll b-be in my r-room if you ne-need me" he mumbles before walking up the stairs and out the door. I cant go back to my room, everything in there would remind me of her. "DAMNIT! Y/N! WHY!" I scream punching the concrete wall making it crack a lot. "Why....we were supposed to be, happy, together. Supposed to

....Get married...

....And...

....Have children....

YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME! BABY!" I yell as I feel my heart completely break.

I just lost the woman I loved whole heartedly.

My Y/N L/N.

My baby girl.

My last reason to live myself.

I sob and sob calling Y/Ns name for the longest time.

"....Y...../.....N....." I mumbled before letting darkness take over my vision. I fall asleep in the corner of the basement