we must set them up!

I'm sorry for not posting for a while but heeyyyyy I'm back now and I'm gonna try to make more chapters for you guys

-(Y/n)'s POV-

Chris blush as Toby held her waist to keep from falling over. "(Y/n)! T-toby I'm so sorry. Thank for catching me" the brunette nods looking away in attempt to hide his red face. Jack has his hand over his mask shaking his head. "Wow. (Y/n) trying to play match maker?-" A female voices says. I look up to see Jane smirking "because I ship them together." She finishes "Yes! Finally someone agrees with me! Thank you Jane." She nods and talks to Jason. 

Toby let's go of Chris and starts running towards me. "(Y/n)! Get over here!" I scream and run off laughing. Before I hear Chris say she is joining the chase

<time skip>

After about running around the mansion for a few hours Chris and toby finally give up and sit on the couch to talk. Me on the other hand is panting like a dog "Here sweet cheeks" jack hands me a glass of water. I gladly accept and gulp it all down. "Thank. You. Jack" I hug him and he hugs me back. "No problem" Jack grabs my hand and brings me upstairs. "Now sleep because you look like a fucking zombie." I giggle and climb in bed "jack can you tell me when Masky and Mochi get back." The masked man nods before kissing my forehead and walking out the room.

<time skip>

I wake up the someone violently shaking me. "(Y/n) get up! They are about to walk in the door" "5 more years!" The Male beside me sighs and pokes my stomach. I tense "oh? Is my sweet cheeks ticklish?" Jack says with amusement. "W-what! No!" I can almost feel the smirk in his words. "Yeah sure" and with that the laughter and pain starts "AHH NOOOO! J-JACK STOOOOPPPP!"

After about 3 minutes of dying Jack stops and picks me up bridal style carrying me downstairs. "I hate chu.." the masked man chuckled "luv ya too."

Arriving downstairs was enjoyable. Its filled with screams from BEN as he is being attacked my Jeff. Hoodie sitting on the couch shaking his head. Clockwork is sadly here standing by you guess it. A clock. Toby Christina Jason and  Cry all by the front door chatting.

Everything stops once the pair of psychopaths walk in. The air turns dark(er) as awkwardness fills the room. "Uh were home?" Masky says in attempt to get things back to normal. Of course BEN being BEN screamed 'TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!' A few chuckles all over the room then Chris and Toby walk over to mochi.

-Christinas POV-

As the room got silent again I started to get nervous. Asking Toby for help really boosted my confidence I guess because before I even knew it my legs took me right over to where the bluenette was standing. "Before you start. I dont know who I was killing. I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were important to (y/n)." Mochi says quickly. "I may not know you but people here say you're nice so I'll put it behind me for now." I say softly. Toby coughed loudly and said "so! Who w-wants to make some *tic* waffles!" Suprising almost everyone in the room cheered and walked into the kitchen.

The only ones in the room would be (y/n) and her boyfriend, masky, hoodie, and Jeff. Though I think he is asleep, i swear i can never tell. "So uh friends?" I held my hand out to the blue haired girl. She smiled and hugs me instead. "Friends"

-(y/n)s POV-

Well I'm so glad that worked out. Though this is very strange. Normally Masky would be over talking to Hoodie by now. Did something happen. "Jack dont mochi and masky normally have more energy? I'm wondering if something happened?" "Same here I've noticed that since they walked in. I think mochi was blushing a little." I nod and look at the two hugging figures by the door. "I think they will make up well. Looks like I was worried for nothing." I grabbed Jack's hand and walked into the kitchen with everyone else. I mean free fucking waffles who wouldn't say no! Not including jack!

I'm happy things are turning out for the better. We all really need a break from all this drama llama. Derp