Dating now and Mochi?

Hey guys so I wanted to add my character in the story as well. Her name is Mochi the slayer. I know that sounds to dramatic but it suits her well.
_____________________________

-(y/n)'s POV-

'OH MY FUCKING GOD JACK IS KISSING ME! ON THE FUCKING LIPS. AHHH! MY FIRST KISS!'

OKAY! I have been having some problems with this part of the fanfic! I know that Jeff had tried shit with your character but really, would you rather say JEFF a person that tried RAPING you was your first kiss?! If it was me I would want to forget all about that and say you havent had your first yet! Therefore I'm saying EJ was her first kiss! END OF STORY! Sorry if that sounded rude im just getting kinda sick of the people telling me this.

Jack slowly pulls away moving his mask back down before looking at the guys in the room. "Ohh EJ! *tic* i ne-never knew you l-liked (y/n)!" Toby twitched out. "Wow! You had the guts to kiss her right in front of us even though you can get rejected by her at any moment!" Cry spoke out. Meanwhile I just froze. My mind was screaming at me but all I could do was stare at Jack. The Eyeless man sighed. "If she does reject me then at least I got to do something I always wanted to do."

I suddenly move my body and quickly hug the man that kissed me. He tensed up I could feel it, but soon hugged me back. I whisper "I love you Jack." Jack pats my head "I love ya too sweet cheeks." We heard 'awww' from all around the room. We pulled away from the hug "(y/n) is mine now ok. So don't lay a finger on her if you plan on doing something wrong." Jack growls out causing all the men in the room to nod there heads. Jack walks out of the room grabbing my hand weaving our fingers together making me blush but smile.

<time skip bc the author is a lazy ass>

It's been 3 days that Jack and I have been together. He treats me with love and care and makes sure I smile so I can get all the other thoughts out of my head. Right now Jack is talking to Slender about something as I wait outside the door. He walks oit a few minutes later sighing. "Hey babe? You ok" I ask as I walking over to him grabbing his arm hugging it. "Heh yea. I was just told I have to go on a mission to find a new pasta. Apparently she has been on a killing spree for a month now. She calls herself Mochi the slayer." I tilt my head. "Do you know what weapon she uses? If not then that could be dangerous for you. I don't want you hurt." I hug his arm harder. "I'll be fine and I think she uses a scythe." I look up at him worried but he just chuckles. "Sweet cheeks I'll be fine. I know how to fight." He places his hand on my cheek rubbing it with his thumb making me smile. "I love you Jack" he tilts my chin up and moves his mask to show his lips before placing them on my lips. His arm rapped around my waist as I rap my arms over his neck.

He licks the bottom of my mouth asking for entry which I gladly accepted. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth before pulling away making us both gasp for air. "I love you too (y/n) I promise you I'll come back safe. I have to leave in a couple of hours so I need to get ready. I nod sadly but he just smiles and moves his mask back down.

We walk back to our room as he opens the door allowing me to enter first. So I do but suddenly feel a squeeze on my butt making me squeak. "J-JACK!" I hear him laughing "Aw (y/n) your so cute!" I blush and make a pouting face crossing my arms over my chest walking over to my bed before jumping down all sassy like. "Haha sweet checks get out of your sassy mood. You should expect that to happen more now." My face heats up even more making him laugh more.

"I hate chu." He sighs "you love me." I shake my head "no you love me (y/n)" I shake my head again. Jack walks over to me "you love me." I shake my head again but soon feel the bed on my back and Jack above me pinning my hands above my head "you love me." I look away and whisper "no I don't." I make another pouting face as he takes off his mask. "(Y/n) you love me don't you?" I sigh "maybe a little." He moves his other hand on my chin making me look at him. "Say it pwez I want to hear you say you love me." I sigh again but keep quiet. He leans down and pecks my lips "please. Before I gotta go on my mission." I shake my head as I felt another kiss only deeper slightly biting my lower lip pulling away. I make a small moan as he smirks. "You want more love?" I look at him and pout again. "Aww so you do!" I move my eyes slightly to the left and blush.

He kisses me again as I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip. I rejected him so he grabbed my butt making me gasp. Giving him the opportunity to slide his tongue in. He explores my mouth once again before he attacks my tongue. We fight for dominance but I soon fall to him again. He pulls away leaving a small trail of saliva still connecting our mouths. He wipes it off and gets off me. I pull my hoodie sleeve down and remove the extra trail I had still on my mouth. I watch him walk over to his nightstand and pick up his scalpel putting it in his black hoodie pocket. "Love ya sweet cheeks. Don't have to much fun while I'm gone." I giggle again nod "love you too and don't worry I'll make sure to keep Toby by me until you come back." Jack nod and walks out the room leaving me alone in the dark.