Slenderman

-(Y/n)'s POV-

     This room is dark. I can't really see anything. I think being in the woods might be causing it. I mean it's dark out there. But it could still be night out. I sigh before I hear a knock at the door. I jump and look around for a place to hide and find a closet. I jumped in "Hey EJ! I need to ask you something! I'm coming in!" A ruff voice calls out before opening the door. I saw a guy with super pale skin. I mean he is white. He had a white hoodie on and black jeans. He had black raven hair that reached down to his shoulders. But his face is what scares me. He has a smile carved in his cheeks and he has black outlines over his eyes. He hasn't blinked since he came in here.

     Jack comes running out the bathroom door and looks around to make sure I hid. "Uh Ej? You ok?" Jack nods and looks at this creepy person. My heart is racing and I'm trying not to breathe heavily. But I think I'm failing. "What do you want Jeff? I'm in the middle of something very important." So this guys name is Jeff? The smiling teen looks around and stares at the closet where I'm hiding. "Ok human you can come out now. I can hear your heart beating." My eyes widen as I look at Jack "(y/n) just come out. It will be better for both of us." I take a deep breath and walk out of the closet. I quickly run behind Jack and he sighs "so Jack who's your human lady friend. She's pretty. But I can make her beautiful!" He laughs like a maniac and jump and get closer to Jack. He is tense I can feel it.

     Jeff pulls my (h/l) hair and I yelp in pain. I look directly in his blue eyes with my (e/c) ones. He smiles more. "Wow Jack you got yourself a good one. So when you gonna eat her. I'll kill her for ya!" Jack sighs before putting his arm around my waist pulling me in close. "Sorry Jeff but she is mine." The smiling teen looks confused and grabs my arm making me hiss in pain. He pulls up my sleeve and looks at my wrist now gushing blood. "Ohh this sweet smell!" He leans down and licks my wrist. I jump and pull my arm away. "Jeff leave her be. She was abused by her father so stop messing with her." Jeff smiles "ohh so you have a soft place don't you! Ohhh this is great! I never thought you out of all people. Second best in the mansion after me could have a soft spot! This is great!" Jack growls pulling me behind him "what the hell do you want Jeff. I want you out of my room."

     "Oh yeah. I was gonna ask if you could bandage me up. I kinda got in a fight with Masky and he got real violent." Jack sighs and walks over to his medicine stuff leaving me alone standing in front of Jeff. He comes close to me and whisper in my ear 'doll you shouldn't be here. But if you want come to my room and I'll show ya a good time.' I yelp and back away into Jacks chest, he grabs me putting an arm around my shoulder. "Jeff just stop (y/n) is mine stay away asshole. Here go bandage yourself up." He tosses Jeff some things. The smiling teen growls looks at me and walks out the door

     "(Y/n) what did he say to you"
I blush when I realize how close I am to Jack "He u-uh said I shouldn't b-be here and he wa-wants me to c-come to his room.." jack growls and walks away. "(Y/n) I need you to come with me. I need to go to my boss and tell him about you. I don't wanna risk Jeff coming back in here and taking advantage of you." He grabs my hand tightly and starts walking out. I follow blushing

     He leads me to the end of the hall and knocks on the door "come in child" Jack looks at me like he was worried but I couldn't really tell. We walking in and see a tall guy with no face. He looks at Jack then looks at me. Then back at Jack then at our hands "child who is this mortal and why are you holding hands?!" He squeezes my hand and I blushed looking down "Slender is is (y/n) (l/n) I found her being abused by her father and doing self-harm I am asking if she can stay here until I can finish her off." Slender sighed "child is he telling the truth?" I jumped slightly and nodded lifting up my sleeve to show him and lifted my shirt to show the bruise my dad left "Ok children you have my approval I shall tell the other pastas about you and tell them not to harm you in anyway"

     We left Slenders room and walked downstairs. I was still scared to I stayed close to Jack even though he was planning on killing me later on. But he was the only one I could trust right now. We walked into the living room and I was instantly jumped on "YAY LADYS AWAKE! HI IM SALLY!" I laughed and looked at the little girl. She has long brown waved hair with bright green eyes. She was wearing a pink dress. I'll admit she looked adorable. "Hi Sally. I'm (f/n)" Jack was smiling. I think though I couldn't really tell. Then I felt eyes staring at me. I got uncomfortable and looked around

     Static filled the room and Slenderman popped out of nowhere "Children this is (f/n) (l/n) she will be living with us for a while until Jack gets up to kill her. I don't want to hear that any of you have hurt her or you will be punished later on. Ok? Ok have a good day." Then He was gone. I felt eyes on me once again and I hugged myself for comfort. Jack walked up to me and patted my back telling me it's ok.

     Soon after being me calming down someone came up to me. He was twitching. He had brown hair with orange goggles that were on top of his head. A mouth guard that was covering his lips. I must say his eyes where so pretty. They looked like melted chocolate with gold mixed in. They were beautiful. I couldn't get enough. "H-hey I'm *tic* t-t-Toby. Nice t-to *tic* m-meet you." I smiled "hi Toby nice to meet you too!"

     I think it will be fun here until Jack decides to finally kill me. I still want to watch out for Jeff though. I don't know what his intentions are. And I don't want to find out.