Meeting you

Sowon's POV

I'm Sowon. A captain of a singing
CCA.I am very close with my classmates Yerin,Eunha,Yuju,SinB,Umji and Ailee.They are the best singers in the school except for SinB she has many CCA..I am from SourceHit High School together with my friends....

END OF POV 

Jin's POV

Hi!!!I'm Jin a Co-captain of Singing CCA...I am a senior and I have a few friend who is very handsome like me!!!They are Suga,Jhope,RM,Jimin,V and Jungkook...They are in the CCA and only Jhope has two CCA that is dancing...He is a dancing king in our school while SinB is the dancing king i  mean queen in the school...I really hate a gang called the BlackPink they really cause troubles and always clinging with us... (Sorry i use blackpink?!?!)BYE!!

END OF POV

....'S POV(... means nobody)

Sowon was getting ready for as she has to wait for her friend at the train station... She can't wait to go to school as today they have assembly on dancing tips by JHope and SinB her friend who is shy but a beagle infront of the audience...When she arrived at the train station she did not notice her friends so she took out her phone and started playing some sort of a game...But suddenly *Piak*

Sowon's POV

I suddenly felt a hard knock behind me and saw a guy whining on how pain he received...Well he didn't help me up so i got up and helped him...He was hmmmm It was Jin-Oppa the Co-Captain of my CCA...He is kind but playful during the CCA.Me and Oppa was the best CCA leader in the whole school that's why people wanted to join the CCA..Well we just accept 20 people each year so some didnt get in..Not our fault...

End Of POV

Jin's POV

*Ouch*I kept on whining on how pain it was when i saw Sowon helping me up..Well i was embarrassed as i was the one who caused her to fall but she got up and helped me instead...I saw her phone cracked and asked her if it was okay...Sbe just said that it was okay...Well she is the school 2nd president's daughter whilr i'm the first president son...We are quite rich...Hmm i got about 1 Mil won to spend for a month..1 Mil every month isn't it insane but i spend some on games,singing competition and friends...But half of the money on myself...Meh...Anyways i am very very close with Sowon but not her friends as she is always hanging out with her friend and did not get the chance to ask her friend names...But having her cooking is the best thing during Camp..

END OF POV

A/N:Hope you guys enjoyed it.Well im a new writer you guys can see Sowon4life to see other stories that is fun...Well i am very very sorry if there is mistakes.....Well Bye Happy Day!!!