University #2

... POV

Jin and Sowon arrived at the university after a long ride from Seoul..It was a 7 hours ride..

Jin POV

Finally we have arrived!!!!Sowon and I was walking around the school.It was god damn big. But suddenly i saw a very familiar group and figures...I think it w-was J-Ji-Jisoo?!!?WTH..How can she,A sloppy gurl be accepted to UNI?!

Sowon POV

I saw Jin staring at a girl..I think he met her before..I called him to go to out dorm and unpack..Me and Jin are staying at the same dorm but different rooms..With RM and Ailee..I decorated my room simply..I put a laptop on the learning desk and some plushies from Jin on the bed.The first lesson we had was english..It was quite easy..Soon it was break for an hour..The school was too big so we decided to go to the library after eating for 15 minutes...

*15 mins later*

Jin POV

While going to the library,we were stopped by Jisoo and her gang.Well can't lie but they grew..They are now quite tall...And beautiful too...Arghhh!!?!?!Jin you have a Girlfriend..Don't do this...

Jisoo POV

Well,Well,Well...Who do we have here?...Jin,Sowon,RM and Ailee?I noticed that you guys are the highest for our school..Good job...But you soon see what we will do...Het!Bye losers!!

Jin POV

Wahh how i feel if I can punch her face if she was a boy..Calm down Jin...It is okay..

Sowon POV

Let us walk to the library now?....Okay...Wow what is this book?!A romance book?*coughs as she read a page*Well we are not going to read this...Let's move..After we borrowed some books,the period was over and the next lesson is Technology and IT...Sowon amd Jin took the IT while RM and Ailee too Technology..

SinB POV

Aishh..Without unnies and oppas..There is nothing special to eat...We have to call and call and call...I am sick of the foods..Hobi-yaa can you make me some bimbimbap?

JHope POV

"Hobi-yaa can you make me some bimbimbap?"SinB asked with aegyo..
Well aegyo..I cannot resist it...So SinB and I go to the market and bought many many things and it cost 3 Mil won..Well we are damn rich so..Meh..

RM POV

It was technology..It is quite fun as we can play the laptop/computer/phone for the whole period..How is Jin and Sowon doing?

Jin POV

Wahhh...IT is boring...We have to listen to the teacher talk and scolding to the students who are late..Pfftt...Jisoo and her gang is getting scolded...Well i pity her...Wait wth..Why?Why I pity her?...

A/N:Yey next episode is gonna be quite fun cuz the problem starts..I write better here than my english composition exam..LOL BYE ^_^