Bye.

*2 months later*

Yuju POV

Yey..Unnies and oppas will come back today!!We should all gather at SinB house and celebrate there.!!Jimin oppa!Please help me gather them!!

Jimin POV

Okay..I will call the boys while you call the girls k? Okay oppa!

... POV

Soon,it was time to go back from the university for a break from school..

Jisoo POV

Oh!Good timing Jin-Oppa is there..Het..

.... POV

Jisoo and her gang pulled Jin to Jisoo..Jisoo then command her gang to move away from her and wait for her at the canteen.Jisoo then started to kiss Jin while Jin was just accepting it.Jisoo recorded the whole thing and when Jisoo said 'I love you',Jin replied 'Me too love.'Jisoo was feeling happy as her first love said that to her..

Jin POV

Jisoo was kissing me and i was kissing her back not pulling away.I have forgotten about Sowon and my best best friends..My mind was blank..Jisoo was hugging me tightly after kissing me..I was shocked after seeing a figure.A tall,model-like figure.It was S-So-Sowon?!Oh my gosh..I saw a tears dropping down her chubby cheek..Jisoo was still hugging me..I then pull away from Jisoo wanting to run to Sowon..Sowon saw me running towards her..She ran away fast..Going out of the school..I saw her cute bag..I saw her fading through the dark snow..I was dumb not to chase her...

Sowon POV

Is that Jin-Oppa?..When he turned i knew it was him..Wow I felt betrayal and now i know why people says that crush will crush their heart..I understand now..Once he turned,I ran home..I took a taxi to SinB home..It was a tiring day..In the taxi,my jacket was wet..Luckily i did not use any make up just some powder..As soon as i arrived,I saw the others waiting for me outside..I saw only Yuju as she was right in front of me.I ran and quickly gave her a hug..They accompanied me to my room..I then asked them to go out to let me have a rest.I can see that they were very worried about me..

... POV

BTS members were watching TV/Movie..As soon as Sowon went home,they stopped and went to their girlfriend and asked worriedly..

Suga POV

Ji-ya~Come and sleep with me please?I am tired..*drags Umji to their bedroom and back hugs her to the bed*

Jin POV

Jisoo was too beautiful just now..I cannot resist myself from not kissing her...Well it was quite nice!

Sowon POV

I can't believe Jin did that!*cries*

Yuju POV

I want to know Sowon-unnie problem so that i can help her.I feel sad for her..I asked Jimin to sleep first as i have to take care of Sowon-unnie.He just agreed and went to the bed and sleep..I took care of him then Sowon-unnie.As i see him sleep..He took off his shirt,So,I quickly went out to Sowon-unnie room..I can see that all of them were sleeping..When i heard the front door open..SinB house has password and gates so that fans,anyone cannot go in easily..So I went down to see Jin throwing himself to the sofa...But at the door I saw a familiar face..It was Jisoo..I think i know what is happening to Sowon-unnie...

Jin POV

I was so tired so i can't drive.Luckily there is Jisoo who can drive..Sowon cannot even drive..Well Jisoo is way better than her..I heard at the TV  that Sowon's Dad company had take over my father place and was at #1 for the richest family..My dad company went down to #6 place..Well my dad problem..So all GFRIEND members are higher than BTS members richness now..I knew that it was all because of the break up of my dad's company..But GFRIEND's Dads is good enough to support us as tgey are the only ones supporting our dad's companies..

... POV

The next day, Sowon was getting out early..She wanted to get a driving license when she saw Yuju sleeping out side of her door..Yuju really cared for Sowon..Sowon then asked Jimin to carry Yuju to the bed and Jimin just followed Sowon orders...

Sowon POV

I took a taxi to the license place a started to do all the test and read the instructions..My farther promised that if i succeed on the first try i can pick any car..So I tried my best on the driving and received no penalties.I was happy but it will all now depend on how good i did for the test..While waiting for the results i started thinking on what car i should buy..This was on my mind

This was on my mind

Or this

It was both expensive but since my father now earns 10 billion won every month

It was both expensive but since my father now earns 10 billion won every month..I can buy any ^_^I suddenly changed my mood after the results were made...I-I succeed?W-Wow..I succeed!?!?!?Let me call Yuju..*calls Yuju and tells her about the achievement*Wow Yuju is very happy I can hear screams..Very high-pitched...Wahh...

Yuju POV

Guys?!?!Sowon!!!

The rest POV

What happened to her?!?! Tell us!!What the fish and chips happened?!?! Is it bad?Is it good? OMG hurry YUJU

Yuju POV

How am I going to tell you guys when you guys are asking me all sorts of questions?!?I wanted to tell that Sow-

Jimin POV

Sowon got her license..It is very easy Yuju-ah..

Yuju POV

I know!!But it is her first ever try..I saw YONGHWA WGM that they had to try for a couple of times..She is very lucky..Who is with her is very lucky..*while looking at Jin who is texting Jisoo*

... POV

Jin suddenly stand up straight and looked at the guys who was staring at him..He took the cushion and throw it at JHope..

JHope POV

Why is it me?!? I did not stare at you!!!I stared at Sowon who is behind you!!JERK!!!

Sowon POV

I was shocked at JHope sudden explosion..I saw SinB expression and it was funny..Her expression was like her opening her mouth and eyes big big..I started laughing while SinB was calming JHope down..

SinB POV

I was calming Hobi down when i saw Sowon finally laughing forgetting about yesterday..From what i see Jin was shocked when Sowon was behind him...Yuju had explained to us..She was assuming so i did not believe her..But now i think i am going to believe what she had said just now..

A/N: K i released a new one...Bye!