Confess?

Jin POV

The secret is ......Actually ummm.....V likes Yerin and i actually agree because they are the same...Yea and i actually like So-

End of POV

V POV

Hyung!!!What are you doing?I asked because he is staring at the ceiling talking to himself...Too obsessed with Sowon....He like Sowon..Meh...OH GOD LORD JESUS...I'm late for CCA and its starting in 2 minutes....Jin hyung when are you going ????I asked...Its just 2:30....What?!?! 2:30?!?! Oh lord we are late...Nevermind i got a reason...Jin replied me with a excited face...

END OF POV

CCA started and it was already 3 minutes after the CCA bell..So Sowon started asking them to do the vocal warmup before the coach come and teach them..So after a while,Jin and V just entered the room..Sowon asked them where they were at at Jin just said an excuse that he can think of so Sowon just accept the excuse without knowing that it was a lie..After the CCA V asked Yerin to go to the noodle market to accompany him eat...Yerin just cooly accpet it because she is hungry too..

V POV

Hey Yerin Here!!!What do you want i can order it for you...I'm eating jangjangmyeon how bout you?

Yerin POV
I'm eating....The same as you...
After eating he walked me home since his house is next to mine..but he brought me to the playground about 5 minutes walk from my house...I can see that he is nervous and sweating..I'm curious..When suddenly he pulls me close to him and ...

V POV

Yerin-ah Can you be my Girlfriend??
I asked nervously but manly😎

Yerin POV

Uhh...Can you like --- V kissed me passionately and I blushed as he pulled away..He kissed me in the forehead and asked again..I-I accept his confession and ran away home..

A/N:Hi i'm back after 1 day..And im very very happy because yesterday when i release the 2nd part i have a new pet rabbit and its name is Moschino pronounce it as Mos-ki-no.
BYE