😁

Sowon POV

We have finished all of our schedules!Finally a break!BTS also finished their  schedules!

"You can go out freely now!Bye!"

Our manager is so kind!He lets us eat a lot but when it comes to comeback he is strict..

"Guys!Let's go eat meat!"

"Oh Yeah!"

At the meat place~~

"2 plates of meat please!"

"Okay!"

We were talking and talking when the food finally arrives!

"Wah!It is seasoned well!"

"Yup!Especially the fiery one!"

"Amazing!"

"This place is nice!Should recommend during VLive!"

We ate the 2 plates of meat and we were full..We drank some colas and went back to SinB's house..We were watching some KDramas called "All Kinds Of Daughter In Laws"..

The actress was crying and some of the girls were crying!So funny..

Jin POV

I saw Sowon crying because of the actress crying!So funny yet cute..V was comforting Yerin as she was crying also..

After the drama...

Jin POV

"Just stay here for today!It is already 12.."

"Girls?"

"Yes!!"

"Okay then but where will we sleep?"

"I want to sleep with B!"

"Okay then..All the couples you will sleep in your boyfriend's bedroom."

"How about me?!"Sowon asked.

"Sleep with Jin!!!"The rest except Jin said.

"Uh...Okay..Then..Sowon let me bring you to my room.."

At Jin room...

"Y-you can sleep on the b-bed.."

"N-no!I can sleep on the sofa here*points*" Sowon said.

"I will sleep there!"

"Ugh..Okay then.."

... POV

They got ready for sleep then..

Jin took a blanket and a pillow from his bed..He went to the sofa and start to sleep..

Sowon can't sleep so she lay down on the bed and played her phone.She saw Jin getting up from the sofa and taking off his shirt since it was quite hot..Sowon covered her eyes then played her phone again..The again she saw Jin but now walking towards her..

.... POV

Jin laid beside Sowon as soon as Sowon moved to the right..Sowon eyes was getting sleepy so she put a pillow in the middle and slept.

"Sorry Sowon-ah..I miss you..Please come back to me.."

She heard Jin saying that while sleeping..Jin hugged her after removing the pillow in the middle..Jin thought that Sowon was the pillow so he just slept back..

-----------------------------------------

SinB POV

"Omo!!They are hugging each other!Hobi-ya~~Let's cherish this moment..Hehe *click* "

"Oops.."

"Ya~~Why so noisy!"

"Let's get out of here!"

Sowon POV

"Ya~~Why so noisy!"

It must be..No!They took a picture!Jin-ssi..

"I am sorry!"

"N-no..Not now..Now we have to catch them!"

"HOSOEK!//HWANG EUNBI!!!"

We caught them and took their phones to delete that picture..

-----------------------

We sat at the living room all ready to go out for our schedule..Once our manager messages the leaders,we will head out..

"Go to ***** for your performance by 10."

Guys!Let's go!

-----------------

We sat in the van not knowing that we are going to the same place..RM drives to their destination which is the same destination for us..We performed Rough,Time for the moon night while BTS performed Fake love,Fire..After that no more schedules!

Jin POV

Ugh!I don't know but...I think that I still love Sowon!

In Sowon's mind...

"Ugh!I don't know but I think I still like Jin after what he did to me and about yesterday..."

================

A/N: Another chapter!Woohoo!Bye...