SowJin

(This is only on SOWJIN so if you are not interested than wait for the rest of the couples.)

Jin's POV

I was waiting for Sowon at the work pace we are both working at.Of course we are the boss since we bought that cafe.We sell coffee,cake,cupcakes,cookies and albums of our very own.It is signed too!!--LIMITED--Sowon arrived at the cafe looking very excited as she is going to bake the cookies and i am going to bake cakes..Oh yeah!!SinB and Hobi is working as a coffee maker with designs as they are the best at arts..

Sowon POV

HOORAY!! I am going to bake cookies..Okay now i need to search for the recipe and ask SinB to print it out..Or me because she will be too lazy..Let me go to the computer room..

JHope POV

B-ya! What day is tomorrow???
She answered me with What day is it?
Wahhh my own girlfriend don't even know my freaking birthday..I hope the other know...Hobi is SAD :(

... POV

After 20 minutes,Sowon finally found a recipe that she likes and started printing it out. Jin has started doing his cake since he have his own recipe that is so delicious..Do he finished just left with the icing or frosting part.
Sowon is starting to shape the cookies with letters,cartoons and gingerbread man.She is also left with frosting and icing.SinB and Jhope had finished doing the coffee-making job and Jin paid 1 Mill wln each and they were so happy.Jhope asked SinB out to buy himself a new pair of shoes to train his dancing and some clothes as he have only a few as most of his clothes are ripped and covered with sweat.

SinB POV

Why doesn't he wash the covered with sweat shirts?He is just wasting his money.Aishhh this oppa let me just accompany him since his birthday is tomorrow.He thinks that i did not know his birthday but the whole family wanted to make a surprise..But i think it is stupid because won't he notice? BTS always do this...So yea he will know what is going to happen..Meh...

JHope POV

Aissshhhh why is this fancy shoe so expensive?!?!

"Because it is expensive derr..."SinB replied me coldly..How can i fall in love with this cold princess..