Yuju and Eunha Confession

Jungkook POV

I was at thegym when i saw Eunha,my first love/crush,exercising! I went to her since we are close as friends at school.We are partners for the CCA.I know i am very very lucky!I asked her if she wants to eat with me some salads while walking back home.I saw her leg muscles and WOW was my reaction.After 3 hours she finally started packing and asked me to get ready.So,we were walking when we saw a place that sells expensive but nice tasting salads..So we tried them out and decided to buy 3 packets of them.I asked who wanted the salad and she said that it was for herself to eat as she was very hungry..It was 50000 won for all and quite expensive.

Eunha POV

Yay I finally bought the salad that i wanted.Jungkook helped me and he was my crush but i am scared to tell him because he may like somebody else...When suddenly he kneels down

Jungkook POV

I kneeled and i asked her this..."Can you please accept my love towards you my first love?"  "I accept your love towards me my first crush"She replied!!! >●<I was super happy!!

Jimin POV

Yuju have a nice voice,body and height.She fits my ideal type.I like her.She is my first ever crush.She is very quiet and not rude.I like her personality.

Yuju POV

Jimin Oppa has been staring at me for the past 5 minutes...Mr.Na Rae called him to stand as he was not paying attention..He was shy and his smile was cute..Arghh Yuju why are you like this?!?!Let me concentrate on the class...Until i hear psst psst..I turned to see Jimin mouth going to say another psst when i turned he suddenly said to meet him at the canteen later so i just nod and turned back to focus on the class.

Jimin POV

Finally,It is recess.I pulled Yuju's hand and i heard other talking about us..Yuju was shocked as i pulled her.I pulled towards a dark place where many people did not go there.I went to the auditorium and went behind the stage with her.I looked everywhere to see if there is anyone.Yuju was asking me what was happening.I pinned her to the wall and i saw Yuju flustered because she have not seen this side of me.I am Romantic.Het. She was staring into my eyes and i can see that she is scared. So i whispered Trust Me. I kissed her on the lips and it was soft..Het..I asked her to be my girlfriend..She nods while i am kissing her.I pull away and hold her hands while going to the canteen.

Jin POV

Finally Jimin is he-What the is he holding Yuju hand?! Wait...Am i the only one who have not confessed?!Oh God...Oh Wait!RM haven't..

RM POV

Wah Ailee is so beautiful..Her voice is very angelic let me confess...
Ailee noona can you be my girlfriend?
Ailee who is flustered just nodded and didn't know what to say..I took her hand and went to my group

Jin POV

Okay only me left...I will regret if i did not confess to her so i will when i graduate.3 more months to go....

A/N:I will skip to 3 months later where they will all graduate so yea stay tune...Bye i will do the next one in 3 minutes..Bye!!!