Finally Graduate

3 Months Later...

...POV

They all graduated..Jin asked Sowon out while the rest went on a date.Jin asked Sowon to go to his house and they will cook together and have some fun baking.They went to Jin's own mansion just like the same as Sowon's.Well their family are in the top 10 families that are rich in Korea.

They started to bake cookies and cake for JHope Birthday. Jin and Sowon has two dogs and they were the same(fake in real life).The dogs were playing around just like Jin and Sowon.They knew that the other couples are not going back home as the couples are having fun at their own house so Jin decided to let Sowon stay at his house as it was already pitch dark.By the time it was 12pm,Sowon fell asleep on the sofa.Jin carried her to his bed and took care of her.He accidentally fell asleep next to her.Oh oh..Jin has a bad habit of taking his clothes off during sleep.Luckily Jin exercise before sleeping.So he has 6 packs..The next day....

Sowon POV

Eh?Why do i feel heavy?Why do i feel like there is a leg on me?Why am i sleeping here when i was sleeping at the sofa?Jin?Jin?

Jin POV

Yes Sowon-ah?Oh wait..Why the hell am I here?Why is my leg on top of you?

Sowon POV

Don't tell me we did it... Nope..I am using my shirts and an apron...Phew

Jin POV

Dont worry i take off my shirts when i am sleeping so yea my pants are on...Let's just forget this incident and just be my girlfriend.

Sowon POV
Wha-What?B-B-Be your Gir-Girlfriend?*Gulps*

Jin POV

*Pins her on the bed*I love ya ;) *kisses her*

Sowon POV

Okay Okay i accept..*takes a breathe until Jin kisses her again*

SinB POV

Hobi-ya...Come and eat i made scramble eggs and rice..I will try and learn from Sowon-unnie more...Hobi-ya!!Dont make me angry!!*hobi back hugs and kisses her hair*

JHope POV

I'm here...Let's eat together.I am sick...

SinB POV

What?!?! You are sick? Then why did you kiss my hair!!I will get infected..

JHope POV

Awww ;(  Hobi is sad :(

SinB POV

I am just kidding..Come here let me feed you..Wait..The spoon will get infected..

JHope POV

COME HERE YOU!!!*kisses her*

SinB POV

I AM SORRY OPPA!!!!PLEASE LET ME OUT!!

JHope POV

Nope unless you won't joke with me..*kisses her tightly*