~~♡Debut♡~~

Jhope POV

~I hope I can sleep with her again~
I want to cuddle B so much..She is so cute!Let me ask her CUTELY..
B-ya can you sleep with me again?

SinB POV

~B-ya can you sleep with me again?~

Uh..Okay..But only hugs okay?

~okay~

JHope POV

Okay then come here you..Let's sleep?But just let me just kiss you for a while..*kisses deeply*It was about 1 minute...Okay now..Let us sleep...

~The next day~

B-ya!You have to wake up..It is the day where you get new practice room..Wake UP!!!

SinB POV

Okay..Okay..I am up..Thank you for waking me up...~Where is my morning kiss?~ Here *Kiss hobi*Bye I am going now!!Bye!!

Gfriend POV

Finally we have our very own practice room!!

CEO POV

Guys...You will debut at 16/01/2015...So get ready since it is only 2 months away.Bye good luck gurls!!Sowon..Let me see you please..

Sowon POV

Uh..Okay...Keep on practicing girls..SinB! In charge..

SinB POV

HAHA Okay unnie!!Guys ready??Het...

CEO POV

Sowon-ah..I want you to be honest with me..Is any of you dating?

Sowon POV

Sowon-ah~~Reminds me of the Jin..WAIT WHAT??*shakes head*

CEO POV

So no one?

Sowon POV

NO! The rest of the member is dating..I am not.I-I broke up just 4 months ago...

CEO POV

I am sorry to hear that..Anyways..I am not angry if they are dating..This conpany let trainees and idols date so yea..I think the company infront too..BIGHIT?Yea..My friend :)..Okay thanks for being honest with me...Bye!!

Sowon POV

Phew...Let me go back now..TO THE PRACTICE ROOOOMMMM!!!!

SinB POV

Okay now jog around and sing..To maintain the voice when we are dancing..5 minutes jog..Let us goo!!Oh Sowon-unnie? Did you run?We are going to run too! Oh yeahh...What did the CEO say?

Sowon POV

~What did he say?~
~What happened?~
I was asked this questions..I ignored them and went to the sofa and cuddle the pillow there..I then slowly went to sleep..I recalled about the things Jin and I had done together..Aish..Why did the Jisoo even exist..Does he know that Jisoo just wants his money?Aish...I don't know...Let me just calm myself down and answer their questions after...

Jin POV

Guys?!BigHit wanta to recruit trainees..Let us sign up..We are quite good..C'mon..It is 4 blocks away from SinB and Hobi house..

V POV

Okay!! I will tell Yerin about the news...I miss her..Nevermind Let's go..My dream to be an idol/trainee..

*Next Week*

V POV

Yerin-ahhh...I miss you!!Let us sleep together tonight!!I want to hug you tightly and I got great news!!I am a trainee at BIGHIT...