chapter 1

Y/n POV

"Bye girls I will be back later I promise!" I told all the girls since we all live together. I was about to walk out when Camila walked up to me. "And where are you going exactly!?" She asked and I just said I quick "I really have to go!" And left.

I looked down at my outfit in approval.

////////////

Okay so I have been at this party for at least 3 hours and i'm really tipsy! I felt someone sit next to me and I looked on both of my sides and saw 2 drunk guys. They started kissing my neck.I tried to push them away and tell them I had girlfriends but it didn't work.

 I then got a phone call.

"H-hello?" I said "Y/n! Where the hell are you!?" Lauren. "I-i'm at a p-party! But these guys w-won't stop k-kissing my n-neck!" I said "THEY ARE DOING WHAT!" I heard Camila yell. 

"What is the address?" Ally asked since Lauren i'm guessing dropped the phone. I gave her the address. 

////////////

About 5 minutes I saw the girls and they were angry. They came over and punched the guys. Camila then picked me up and took me to the car. I am almost sober now though. 

////////////

We arrived at the house and Camila picked me up again. I frowned slightly then I cuddle into her.